Protruding belly?

princess_x0

Reaction score
Ohmy.
Like most of you know my situation now, and I thought I came on but I started bleeding for a day. But lately I've been getting very nasuas (sp?) I can't smoke a ciggerette with out gagging. Which is odd as I usually get through 20+ a day, no problem. Bad for me I know but meh. And now I've started to notice my hardening belly is starting to feel ever so slightly rounder. Not obviously round, just slightly. You can't see it, but you can feel it. I tested last friday morning and I got a :bfn:
And I am feeling sooo tired lately, 6 hours of college and that's it I'm a walking zombie by the time 4 o'clock comes..blaah I'm waaay confusedddd..anyone fallen pregnant without really knowing?

I say test again as soon as you get chance. Is best to set your mind at rest rather that wondering xx

Yeah, I will test again sometime this week. I just know I'm going to get another :bfn: but for some reason I KNOW I'm pregnant.
I knew I was pregnant before I even missed my period last time. Argh..!

Hmmm hun, Do you think your mind could be creating symptoms because you're thinking about it so much?

If you tested negative on Friday you wouldn't be pregnant enough to be noticing any changes in your tummy. You'd only be at the implantation stage really, or not far after so definitely not enough for your tummy to be growing or protruding...

I'm sorry hun if it's not what you want to hear, but I think it is all wishful thinking... I just don't want you to get your hopes up and convince yourself that you're pregnant and then it turn out to be nothing at all.

Could be bloated or water retention? Test again to be sure, but I don't think that at this stage a bigger tummy is anything to go on :hugs:

Oh trust me it is indeed what I want to hear tasha lol. Idk maybe it is me just being way to paranoid. Too much going right now though, tbh the last thing I've been thinking about is this. It's like the last thing I think of when I get in. My tummy isn't bigger as such, it just feels alot like the last time. I can't explain it lol it's rock solid, and my stomach is usually squidgy lol and it feels only slightly rounded..idk lol xx

Are you goint to test again? I would just to be sure and to put my mind at rest...

I know how you feel, I have sore boobs...swollen feet...nausea and I feel like my stomach is getting harder. I'm heavier though so its hard to tell. I keep getting a negative though, so i'm very confused!

Good luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->