• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Proud Mummy alert!!

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Just want to say I am soooooooo proud of my boy doing his school play!! He normally hates loud noises and crowds so to see him do this and enjoy it is priceless for me :D

Just thought I would share

(he is in the grey- he was a donkey but didnt like the head wear so didnt wear it LOL)

Attachments

• dec 2009 015.jpg
    dec 2009 015.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 51
Aww bless.

I love a good proud Mummy moment.

V xxxx

Awh :) I remember my nativity. I was mary. I dropped Jesus out of his blanket, I'm quite clearly going to hell lol.

He must have been so overwelmed by it all bless him. What a brave little boy you have their.

Children with additional needs never cease to amaze me. He looked lovely in his costume
xx

Awwww,that's so sweet :D Did you cry? I always used to get all soppy at school nativity plays - used to embarrass the hell out of the kids, but PMM are so special :hugs:

Talking of Hell ... katekatekate you made me laugh out loud with that one - the best bits about little one's nativities is when things go wrong. I have a video somewhere of my eldest, dressed as a perfect little angel but picking her nose :haha:

Awwww thats so cute :cloud9: Proud mummy times are always so special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"