:cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• Izbot2.jpg
    Izbot2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Izziebottle.jpg
    Izziebottle.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 10
Just realised on the pics it looks like OH is helping, but I swear he isnt!

At first I gave it her with lid on to see what she would do, and she held it so tight lol and tried sucking so took it off and voila!!

awww i love her sooooo much

:cloud9:

xx

Saw these on facebook!!
Katelyn still doesn't do this, got a clever girl on your hands! :flower:

Wow that's amazing! Very impressed by your clever girl.

I have pics of Ava-Mae doing this too! Sometimes her helping hands are more of a hinderance though as she often pushes the bottle out of her mouth!

Well done Isobelle!!!!!

Awww good job little isobelle!

My LO can do it but only for a minute before he loses grasp.

Awww so clever :D my LOs started to do this, but we use dr browns and she keeps holding the bottle at the teat end so obv can't keep it up herself lol.

bless her!! Rory holds onto his bottle too as if to say your not taking this away from me! He cant hold it all by himself yet though x

awwww i love it when they do this! Tabitha has started too and actually takes it towards her mouth (i have to help guide it in tho!)

:happydance:

She only managed 2oz bless before the teat started sliding out and she got frustrated, then she lost her grip so Daddy gave her helping hand in the end :) Just so proud she knew what to do, hehhe

xx

Awhh i saw these on facebook!! She looks to chuffed with herself!! X

soooo clever! Tabitha doesn't care for rolling but she loves to hold her bottle!

soooo clever! Tabitha doesn't care for rolling but she loves to hold her bottle!

bless her :thumbup:

Isobelle cant roll at all yet, she can arch her back and sort of get on her side whilst nappy changing lol but thats it.

x

bless her :thumbup:

Isobelle cant roll at all yet, she can arch her back and sort of get on her side whilst nappy changing lol but thats it.

x

Isobelle is exactly the same as Tabitha! and they share a birthday and don't we have the same sofa too? or am i just completely imagining this?!!

:happydance:

Obviously progressing at a similar rate :flower:

Erm, not sure about the sofa lol, I have a brown leather 1? If your referring to the pic it was taken propped up on my bed...??

xx

aww wow clever girl, chloe still doesnt do that now:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"