Proud of my baby!

Discussion in 'Single Parents' started by Mummy1995, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Mummy1995

Mummy1995 Well-Known Member

She is 1 in 2 weeks and I can't believe how far she's come this year!! So far she can say (in context too): mum, mummy, dad(meaning my dad lol), nanna, nanny, Millie/Mimi (my sister), Indie (my niece), Tilly (dog), puppy, pea (haha) and mmm when she likes something :D

And the past 2 weeks she's learnt how to walk and can now walk across the room on her own!! So proud! And she has 5 teeth!

Also so proud of myself and how much I've developed and achieved this year by getting into university and bringing up Isabella on my own and managing to 'get over' my postnatal depression and get better :) and also proud that we are 2 weeks away from breast feeding for a year!! With no end in sight :) at one point I didn't think we'd make it past a month! I'm also becoming more confident with meeting new people :) and I'm going out next weekend for a meal with a guy I met a few months ago and a couple of his mates :)

Can't believe how fast the year has gone though :)

2. Ceejay123

Ceejay123 Guest

Well done to both you and Isabella! X

3. Dezireey

Dezireey Well-Known Member

Well done sweetheart, you are doing a fantastic job with your bubs and things will only get better and better with all that great strength you have inside!:hugs:

4. Mummy1995

Mummy1995 Well-Known Member

Thankyou lovely ladies :) life is so good right now! Xx