Proud of my baby!

Mummy1995

Reaction score
She is 1 in 2 weeks and I can't believe how far she's come this year!! So far she can say (in context too): mum, mummy, dad(meaning my dad lol), nanna, nanny, Millie/Mimi (my sister), Indie (my niece), Tilly (dog), puppy, pea (haha) and mmm when she likes something :D

And the past 2 weeks she's learnt how to walk and can now walk across the room on her own!! So proud! And she has 5 teeth!

Also so proud of myself and how much I've developed and achieved this year by getting into university and bringing up Isabella on my own and managing to 'get over' my postnatal depression and get better :) and also proud that we are 2 weeks away from breast feeding for a year!! With no end in sight :) at one point I didn't think we'd make it past a month! I'm also becoming more confident with meeting new people :) and I'm going out next weekend for a meal with a guy I met a few months ago and a couple of his mates :)

Can't believe how fast the year has gone though :)

Well done sweetheart, you are doing a fantastic job with your bubs and things will only get better and better with all that great strength you have inside!:hugs:

Thankyou lovely ladies :) life is so good right now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->