Provera, anyone who has taken it...

AwwJung

Reaction score
Alright I was prescribed Provera in December 2010, so of course I've already finished it and had my period show.

My question is after the Provera had made you bleed and it stopped, did your AF show up again on its own?

I ask because I'm still waiting for AF to show, today CD44 for me. It's making me CRAZY, LOL

Thanks for any help ladies, any advice or your own experience please share. Thanks thanks!

Oh and I had some testing done awhile ago and everything was normal. BLECH!

Not sure..I was just given the provera again since my clomid didn't make me ovulate. I'd gone a year without a period, though, and always been irregular (I have PCOS) so my doctor didn't really give me a chance to try

When I had to take it...my doctor told me that is AF didn't start on it's own by CD35 to call and she would do a PG test and if it was NEG she would put me on it again to start a new cycle!

Yeah I have an appointment already scheduled for April 5th. I was told I'd most likely get put back on it as well, and even maybe with Clomid.

EDITED; I mean't I'd get put back on it if I didn't start again on my own. :p

I was put on Provera in Sept....started to bleed Dec 8th...lasted till the 19th (bleh!!) Then I bled again on the 26th...that lasted 4 days....and I haven't cycled since....called doc and I have an 11 month supply at the pharmacy....so gonna start back on it tomorrow....FX that it works and I ovulate and finally have a chance to get pregnant!

Good luck hun!!

Thanks for sharing with me, and good luck to you. =)

I'm just going to wait it out until my already scheduled appointment in April and then go from there I suppose. It'll go pretty fast I think, maybe I'd get lucky and come in with a BFP announcement. One can only hope though I suppose, lol.

Baby Dust to you!!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->