• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Provera & Clomid Friends??

TaylorK

Reaction score
Hey there, to whoever decides to join this thread.
Im 26 and i jus started provera 10mg currently on day 2.
I will take 100mg of clomid this cycle also and i'd love some buddies. I'd also love to hear some success stories from my moms who are tryin again.
Hope to hear some ladies sooon!

Just wanted to say good luck. We will be trying clomid in August if I haven't conceived this month x

Hii, i am on my 3rd cycle of 50mg Clomid... i was however on clomid a good few years ago and fell pregnant but sadly ended in ectopic. So i am confident it will work again for us. :)

Currently on 7dpo and startin to really get the urge to test but i dont want to see a nagative result although cause weve been trying almost 6yrs i am used to ‘not pregnant’ so in a way im not expecting to be

Hello ladies! DH and I are trying to conceive our first. This is our first month using clomid, and i'm only on CD 6, so getting ready for lots of BD soon!! :happydance::happydance:

Baby dust to everyone this month!!

Hii, i am on my 3rd cycle of 50mg Clomid... i was however on clomid a good few years ago and fell pregnant but sadly ended in ectopic. So i am confident it will work again for us. :)

Currently on 7dpo and startin to really get the urge to test but i dont want to see a nagative result although cause weve been trying almost 6yrs i am used to ‘not pregnant’ so in a way im not expecting to be

Hey girl.. thanks for comin overr!!
I cant wait to hear your results!
I was hopeful with 50mg but didnt work out the first time. So im on provera to get my cycle goin then i will take 100mg
Do you do progesterone testing? If yes, on which cycle day? I had one on cd21 came back at 2 dr say shud b 30!!! My body did nothingg!!

Hello ladies! DH and I are trying to conceive our first. This is our first month using clomid, and i'm only on CD 6, so getting ready for lots of BD soon!! :happydance::happydance:

Baby dust to everyone this month!!
Hey girl. Thanks for joining. Which cd will you be taking the clomid? And how many mgs are you on. Will you have progesterone testing to confirm ovulation?
How old are you?(if you dont mind☺)

Hey girl.. thanks for comin overr!!
I cant wait to hear your results!
I was hopeful with 50mg but didnt work out the first time. So im on provera to get my cycle goin then i will take 100mg
Do you do progesterone testing? If yes, on which cycle day? I had one on cd21 came back at 2 dr say shud b 30!!! My body did nothingg!!

50mg worked with me last time this time soo far it hasnt apart from this cycle we reckon it’s finally worked but soon will see i spose. No i dont, i get bloods usually around cd21 but im abit late this cycle gettin them as they decided to put off a few days longer as last few cycles it wasnt pickin ovulation up by cd21

I totally worded that wrong cause i was tlkin to OH at same time LOL in otherwords yes i do get progesterone testing on CD21 usually but usually by time ive heard my results AF has shown up

50mg worked with me last time this time soo far it hasnt apart from this cycle we reckon it’s finally worked but soon will see i spose. No i dont, i get bloods usually around cd21 but im abit late this cycle gettin them as they decided to put off a few days longer as last few cycles it wasnt pickin ovulation up by cd21
I believe that's what's happening to me. I feel like i ovulate later than cd 14. So by cd 21 its not yet pickin up ovulation i dont even knoww!! Which cycle days are you taking clomid? And what day would you reccomend having the blood test? Do you do opks?

I believe that's what's happening to me. I feel like i ovulate later than cd 14. So by cd 21 its not yet pickin up ovulation i dont even knoww!! Which cycle days are you taking clomid? And what day would you reccomend having the blood test? Do you do opks?

I take Clomid CD2-6 :) i dont really know tbh cause they do say you should have ovulated by CD21... this is maybe me bein stupid but i sometimes wonder if i have ovulated but my blood test is too late to pick it up... but think thts jst me in denial about my body not workin at times. I only started usin OPKs this cycle, i use cheapies and Clearblue advance digital :)

I take Clomid CD2-6 :) i dont really know tbh cause they do say you should have ovulated by CD21... this is maybe me bein stupid but i sometimes wonder if i have ovulated but my blood test is too late to pick it up... but think thts jst me in denial about my body not workin at times. I only started usin OPKs this cycle, i use cheapies and Clearblue advance digital :)

I jus read something where it said that cd21 test are only accurate for persons who ovulate definitely on cd14. So you test dependin on cycle length and it shout always be 7 days before AF is due.
So for example if u have a 30 day cycle cd23 is when you need to check levels with ovulation day happening on cd 16.

I jus read something where it said that cd21 test are only accurate for persons who ovulate definitely on cd14. So you test dependin on cycle length and it shout always be 7 days before AF is due.
So for example if u have a 30 day cycle cd23 is when you need to check levels with ovulation day happening on cd 16.

well hopefully they catch it this time :) as I ovulated CD16 but Monday with be CD25 for me. I'l maybe mentioned/ask about it at my appointment. Not sure the nurse will maybe know though cause its just a regular nurse at my GP I go to instead of my fertility clinic.

well hopefully they catch it this time :) as I ovulated CD16 but Monday with be CD25 for me. I'l maybe mentioned/ask about it at my appointment. Not sure the nurse will maybe know though cause its just a regular nurse at my GP I go to instead of my fertility clinic.
Hopefully they should and its not too late. Ttc is a rollercoaster dang it! Lol. Are you open to clomid twins or you prefer jus one more?

Hopefully they should and its not too late. Ttc is a rollercoaster dang it! Lol. Are you open to clomid twins or you prefer jus one more?

Id deffo be open to twins :) only because I think I would love to have another 2 kids but cause its been 5yrs ttc so far for baby #2 I think once we have tht baby #2 that will be us. even though I'm only 26 its just been a tiring journey so far... I'm in/out fertility clinic every month & working full time then got to balance all that with home life.

I don't think we have a chance at twins this cycle though as my follicle scan at CD13 showed only 1 dominant follicle.

Id deffo be open to twins :) only because I think I would love to have another 2 kids but cause its been 5yrs ttc so far for baby #2 I think once we have tht baby #2 that will be us. even though I'm only 26 its just been a tiring journey so far... I'm in/out fertility clinic every month & working full time then got to balance all that with home life.

I don't think we have a chance at twins this cycle though as my follicle scan at CD13 showed only 1 dominant follicle.
Im 26 also..fell preg with twins on soy isoflavones but ended in miscarriage. I'd definitely like another set. But whatever we have im thnkful for but two one time would be awesome... ( im thinking about having lipo n a bbl.) So another pregnancy wont be in the plans.. but i mean if it happens it happens, but i wont be tryin this hard ‍♀️♀️

Im 26 also..fell preg with twins on soy isoflavones but ended in miscarriage. I'd definitely like another set. But whatever we have im thnkful for but two one time would be awesome... ( im thinking about having lipo n a bbl.) So another pregnancy wont be in the plans.. but i mean if it happens it happens, but i wont be tryin this hard ‍♀️♀️

Sorry for your loss, fingers crossed we both get our BFPs soon! I caved and tested tonight at 7dpo and got BFN so going to try again at 9/10dpo i think...

Sorry for your loss, fingers crossed we both get our BFPs soon! I caved and tested tonight at 7dpo and got BFN so going to try again at 9/10dpo i think...

Thank you!! I still have 1 more provera pill before af then i will finally start clomid!
Girl my fingers are crossed so tight for u also. Try testing with first morning urine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"