Provera, NO AF, Help please!

Nell0128

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, hopeyou will be able to help. I was posting on the 2ww board but i guess i don't fall in there anymore and am just looking for some kind of help.

Long story short, i ovulated on 1 April and had BD the Saturday before, AF was due and i didn't get it, tested and kept getting negatives. At 27dpo had a glob of brown streaked CM, tested on 28dpo got a positive (test attached) went to the doc on 29dpo and she tested negative, blood test negative. She told me to come back in 2 weeks if AF didn't show, the entire time i had that discharge, and only when i wipe and usually in the mornings only. Well 2 weeks later went back did another test, negative so she started me on provera to bring on AF, well here i am 9 days after my last pill and no AF, still having the discharge though now it's more EWCM but it still has the brown streaks in it.

My bbs have been super sore in the last couple of days and i swear they have grown and are veiny. so i went and bought another test and will test, i'm seriously thinking of changing drs as i don't know. Could the sore bbs be caused by the provera or is it something more. Also, i can't drink tea as the milk in the tea makes me throw up

Thanks for your time

Attachments

• no 1.jpg
    no 1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 3
  • No 2.jpg
    No 2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 3
I cant help but didnt want to read and run.

If i was you i would test again with FMU and if it shows positive get your bloods done and ask for the HCG number (my drs wouldnt give me this unless i asked what is it) and take it from there. Im sure someone who can help you more than i can will be along soon, good luck.

If i calcualate i should be about 9 weeks give or take a few days, and i haven't bd since then as hubby is away so i really don't know, with my DD who is 5 i finally got a BFP with a pee test at 14 weeks so i'm really confused :wacko:

is that a OPK or HPT test?

if thats a pregnancy test, that is positive and congratulations! get a clear blue test and see how far gone you are! :)

if it is a OPK, not positive and im not sure what to advise other than go see the dr.

It's a HPT, still have it and it's still like that after all these weeks, lol

i'd say your pregnant then! :) congratulations x

Thanks Chix, but then why would the dr's test show negative and the blood test, it's been 4 weeks since that test was taken, i've taken the provera, so should i do US?

the dr's and blood tests are less sensetive than some hpts and can take longer to show up.

i'd take a clear blue digi so it can tell you how long you are, either that or ask for a ultrasound, but i'd try the digi first x

Definitely keep testing and as for the provera...I got my AF 10 days after the last pill, and it provera CAN give you sore breasts and other pregnancy like symptoms since pg symptoms are caused by the progesterone your body produces to help the egg implant and provera is progesterone

also i wouldnt take any more provera until you 100% know you're not x

Thanks ladies, well this morning I woke up and CM was more pink than brown so I didn't do the test. But that was it, nothing the whole day, so either AF is on the way or I need a US to make sure

Not yet, had to leave town for work, will test on Monday morning

Hey i had same story as you...except i didnt do that many tests cause i m on 3rd month of 100mg clomid & from day 21 blood test i got to know i didnt ovluated..so doc put me back on 100 mg clomid which was like 4th month, i was cramping, blood stings were all over and went for day 21 blood test and doc told me i didnt ovluated so went for fsh test and everything was fine. he put me on provera which i had it for 7 days.. I got my AF 11 days after the last pill... my period was so heavy i had skip work for two days..so this month of may my doc is giving last try to Clomid but dose was 150mg...today m on day 16 till this day i dont think i ovulated...but rest will find out from blood works in week from now...hang in there it will be there latest by day 14

Hi Ladies, hopeyou will be able to help. I was posting on the 2ww board but i guess i don't fall in there anymore and am just looking for some kind of help.

Long story short, i ovulated on 1 April and had BD the Saturday before, AF was due and i didn't get it, tested and kept getting negatives. At 27dpo had a glob of brown streaked CM, tested on 28dpo got a positive (test attached) went to the doc on 29dpo and she tested negative, blood test negative. She told me to come back in 2 weeks if AF didn't show, the entire time i had that discharge, and only when i wipe and usually in the mornings only. Well 2 weeks later went back did another test, negative so she started me on provera to bring on AF, well here i am 9 days after my last pill and no AF, still having the discharge though now it's more EWCM but it still has the brown streaks in it.

My bbs have been super sore in the last couple of days and i swear they have grown and are veiny. so i went and bought another test and will test, i'm seriously thinking of changing drs as i don't know. Could the sore bbs be caused by the provera or is it something more. Also, i can't drink tea as the milk in the tea makes me throw up

Thanks for your time

Thanks Manny, well I'm on day 13 and still no AF and every morning when I wake and use the loo, when I wipe there it is, cm either pink or brown. I've had no cramps like when I ususually get AF. So as soon as I get back home will test again and either see another dr or make an app with my gynae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->