Provera Use

Mrs711

Reaction score
I stopped BCP's in June and 10 weeks later I have not gotten a regular period. Just went to the doctors they did blood work and if all is good, they will start me on Provera to help induce AF. Has anyone taken?

Thanks!

Hi. I have taken progesterone before. Provera is progesterone. Currently taking it now. Just came off of depo in Jan 2015. I take it for 10 days and a couple of days later, I have a 7 day bleed. How long is your course of provera? x

Hey i got off my last pill of provera 6 days ago. it was my first time using it. were TTC but my AF aint come yet. im cramping pretty bad but mostly on the right side, and my cervix is down a little farther than normal but still not even a touch of blood. im beginning to get worried because it took 3 years for my first child and its taking 4 so far for another but if my af dosent come, its hopeless :(

I have taken Provera, and unfortunately it does not work for me. However, it could take up to two weeks to work...so don't lose hope yet! Good luck!

I know this is TMI but i was wondering if anyone knew what your cervix feels like when your fixing to start AF and what kind of mucus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->