Provera?

So my hubby decided that if I don't get AF this month that we are taking a break from ttc because he doesn't like how "consumed" I've become with it. :nope: I told him I wasn't consumed its just something I really want to happen, but he thinks it will help. I really really really hope that the Provera works and AF decides to show! Guess all I can do is hope and pray.

Aww, that sucks. I really hope AF shows for you soon.

My DH has told me I need to "calm down" and let "nature happen." LOL, as if!!!

So now I don't tell him anything, and I'm trying to calm down. It is very hard not to be excited about something you want this much. Maybe you could tell your DH if he makes you wait longer, it will make it worse! :winkwink:

AF came today! Im so excited! Sunday I start my Clomid cycle!!

It's so hard not to get worked up! I think about it 24/7

I'm taking it as even though I get AF, my lining was so thick on scan Dr thought I wasn't loosing it every month. I think she was right, my AF is normally about 12 days but this time first 2 days normal then past 3 days it's been so bad I nearly came home from work yesterday. Hoping that's the worst over and it'll be much shorter.

That's great for you girls starting Clomid. Hoping to join you in a few months!

So my hubby decided that if I don't get AF this month that we are taking a break from ttc because he doesn't like how "consumed" I've become with it. :nope: I told him I wasn't consumed its just something I really want to happen, but he thinks it will help. I really really really hope that the Provera works and AF decides to show! Guess all I can do is hope and pray.

Oh noooooooooo? so sorry to hear this, my hubby gets wierd too, maybe NOT tell him about it so much or talk about it too much to him, just come here and talk to us.

Angel, Love
So as you know I took my last provera yesterday and TODAY when i whiped I had some reddish color!!!!!! woooooooohoooooooooooo

I called doctor and they said wait til I start really spotting and then call them back, then they will tell me when to start clomid !! IM SO EXCITED!

So I guessing by tomorrow it will really be happening? I mean, i have stuff when I wipe so this HAS to be the start of AF RIGHT???

OMG i hope so!
I'll keep you posted ! did you both start clomid yet or do you start on sunday???

grace, Ill be starting on Sunday! I hope you start soon!! We can all be TTC buddies!

How awesome that YOU BOTH start on Sunday! yay for you! this is so odd with me, I still haven't really start AF. I did have some color when i wiped yesterday, SORRY TMI, but now nothing. If I do a cervical check - there is definitly some there and all over. so odd that its not "starting" yet -

when your AF's came after provera, was it a slow start???????

I had very light reddish tint when I wiped before I finished the Provera, and the day after I finished it there was nothing, just mild cramping. I woke up the second day with the worst cramps Ive had in a loooong time and it had arrived.

Just took first pill of Clomid today! I hope it works!

I had very light reddish tint when I wiped before I finished the Provera, and the day after I finished it there was nothing, just mild cramping. I woke up the second day with the worst cramps Ive had in a loooong time and it had arrived.

Just took first pill of Clomid today! I hope it works!

Yay!!:happydance: Im starting mine tomorrow! This is our month ladies!

ok you are NOT going to believe this.

So, as you know, i was put on Provera to help me get AF, I took my LAST provera pill on Thursday, and today is sunday so Im waiting for AF, on friday I had some spotting when I wiped after potty but it was only one time and it went away. I was really hoping it was the start of AF as I posted the other day. :(

Then yesterday my nipples were KILLING ME! so badly they hurt, so today - for some reason i decided to take a pregnancy test. It was positive!! i was shaking and freaking out, so I took another - positive again.

I called doctors office to find out if provera could cause false positive, while waiting for them to call i took a 3rd test, i bought a bunch online 2 months ago. anyway, 3rd test POSITIVE!

doctors office called back, they said there is NO way provera would cause false positive, they said if ive gotten 3 bfp's ! then IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still didn't believe it so i went to the store and bought a FRER and positive AGAIN.
two very dark lines!!!!

im going to doctor tomorrow at 7am for blood tests. THERE IS HOPE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you!!! Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

thanks guys, im freaking out. doctors office just called to confirm - I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great!

I knew for sure i wasnt pg because they did a blood test to confirm before i started the provera.

This is day 4 of clomid, round 1, and im sooooo tired! I hope im not this sleepy for long.

How are the rest of u faring?

Thats great!

I knew for sure i wasnt pg because they did a blood test to confirm before i started the provera.

This is day 4 of clomid, round 1, and im sooooo tired! I hope im not this sleepy for long.

How are the rest of u faring?

Today is day 4 of Clomid for me and I agree... Im so tired! Also yesterday and this morning I have been in such a bad mood....my poor husband hasnt even done anything and Ive been snapping at him like crazy! Lol poor guy.

Haha! Well at least we only have 1 more day of being super tired! And then we can hope our eggies make their way out! It will so be worth it to get that bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->