Provera?

Thats great!

I knew for sure i wasnt pg because they did a blood test to confirm before i started the provera.

This is day 4 of clomid, round 1, and im sooooo tired! I hope im not this sleepy for long.

How are the rest of u faring?

Hi Angel
I had a blood test before starting provera too and it was negative, but amazingly I think I O'd that actual day. and then the sperm caught up with the egg while I was taking the provera!! how crazy.
anyway, there is hope ladies!! you guys are almost done your clomid so fingers crossed you will get your BFP within 20 days or so!!!
Thinking of you and sending positive, baby thoughts your way

Oh wow! That's so great that it happened!

We are starting BD; my peak day is Sunday but according to OvaCue monitor I'm fertile now through Monday! Hope I release egg(s) this time!

I wanted to let you guys know that im losing the pregnancy.
My hcg was 168, then 235, then 170
its supposed to double every 2 days.....and these were taken every 4 days
and mine didn't double.. and then went down. It means Im having a chemical pregnancy. :(

I am so sad...........

I now wait for AF, and then will start clomid. How did you guys do on it?

Im so sorry to hear that grace! I know its easier said than done but stay strong and positive, your time will come!

Well I finished my Clomid 4 days ago, Im on CD 11, and this week is supposed to be my week.. although my home OPK have all showed nothing so far.... keeping my fingers crossed

hi guys
just wanted to check in with you - any bfp's yet???????

Hi Grace:

No BFP for me yet. I am on round 2 of Clomid, waiting for OV (temp spike today but no +OPK yet).

How are you doing? :hugs:

Hi Grace:

No BFP for me yet. I am on round 2 of Clomid, waiting for OV (temp spike today but no +OPK yet).

How are you doing? :hugs:

Hi
Im doing ok. Im not sure if I updated here but I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy and needed to get Methotrexate - its a shot to "disolve" the pregnancy. Very very very rough emotional time for me. The process has been tough but I'm getting better each day. Its been such a learning experience. As I always just wanted that "bfp" and I always said "i know there is always risk of miscarriage, chemical, ectopic, etc" but you really deep down dont ever think it will happen to you - or at least you pray it wont - so when it does, it kind of throws you for a loop. I am telling you I have a whole new perspective on ttc and having a child though. I am hopeful my #'s will be at 0 this week so I can start my prenatals again, and I hope to safely ttc again in December.

Thanks for asking and I HOPE you guys get your bfp's soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so sorry to hear that grace! I know its easier said than done but stay strong and positive, your time will come!

Well I finished my Clomid 4 days ago, Im on CD 11, and this week is supposed to be my week.. although my home OPK have all showed nothing so far.... keeping my fingers crossed

I hope you get your bfp this month! Just bd every other day or every 3 days and you should be covered! good luck!!!

Grace, yea i remember. i know how hard it is to deal with a loss, i had a mc in 2000 at 12 weeks and havent been the same since, and dont think ill truly be past it until i get pg again and carry to term. i hope your numbers are good so you can start ttc again soon!

Hi guys
just checking in, hope you all are doing well and getting bfp's this month! good luck ladies. xoxooxox

AFM, Just waiting for my level to hit 0 so I can start prenatals again. Last week I was at 9.5 so this week should be it. Im hoping for a christmas miracle and a bfp in the right spot! that sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->