Provera

punkymom

Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

If I didn't get my period this month and I am not pregnant do I need to go on provera to get my period in order to ovulate or can I continue on to this next month and will still ovulate (even without getting a period) :shrug:

By the looks of your chart it appears you did ovulate which should mean you will get AF within about 14 to 16 days post ovulation.... Or you'll end up with a BFP :) GL!

Thank you so much!

If I don't get my period could I still ovulate next month?

LOL I am trying to learn how this all works with irregular periods. :shrug:

Thank you again!
So much! :hugs:

If you don't get your period and you are not pregnant then you did not ovulate yet this cycle....if you didn't ovulate then, yes, you may ovulate at some point. I have ovulated very, very late in my cycle quite often....like on CD100+....its si frustrating! Your chart does appear to show ovulation so I would think AF should show on her own if you didn't catch the egg. Make sense?

My DR never gave my provera until my cycle hit the 60+ day mark. I would just wait until your chart shows you at about 18dpo and if AF hasn't shown and you test negative for pregnancy then maybe your temps tricked you and you didn't ovulate. I'm thinking AF will show or you 'll get a BFP!

Keep me updated!

Thank you again!
I did get spotting last week but hardly anything at all.
like if I wasn't looking I would have NEVER seen it. :blush:

I will keep checking. I did another pregnancy test today at 10dpo and negative so I am thinking I probably am not pregnant. :nope:

Thank you again! :hugs:

Your O date changed?! I'd say you O'd on cd24, 26 or 31....I feel your frustration! Have you tried using OPK's or checking CM and CP? It helps me figure out what my body is doing :)

Your O date changed?! I'd say you O'd on cd24, 26 or 31....I feel your frustration! Have you tried using OPK's or checking CM and CP? It helps me figure out what my body is doing :)

I know right!? :dohh:

LOL! I have no idea because I had given up using opk's! LOL :wacko:

I am using them again just in case.
I'll keep using them through next month too.

I was spotting (hardly anything at all but mixed in what looked like ewcm) 2 days before 31 and day after. I am thinking this might be the day. maybe because I started vitex mid cycle. :shrug:

I am keeping my fingers crossed no matter what. :thumbup:

I am feeling like I DID ovulate this month though. :happydance:

Thank you! :hugs:
How are you doing?

I'm chugging along....I hate these long cycles! I'm 7dpo and not feeling any symptoms at all. I guess we will see!

Good to hear you are well! :thumbup:

You are not out yet! I hear ALL the time of women who have no symptoms but still fall pregnant! :winkwink:

I will be thinking of you and hoping for this to be your month!
Wouldn't it be something if we both got our BFP's together! :happydance:

How are you Tmb0047?
I have been thinking of you! :D

my temps dropped today at 6dpo.
I have no idea what that means.

:hugs:

I am good! Thanks for asking :) I am 9DPO and am still feeling nothing. Will probably test tomorrow just for the heck of it. I usually would have started testing a few days ago! Hehe....I'm usually a bit of an addict :)

Your dip could be implantation! When will you test? How are you feeling?

OH! Thats great! Good luck tomorrow then! :thumbup:
I can't believe you have held off this long!

I am ashamed to admit it but I am a test-a-holic! :haha:
I took one today at 6dpo and I know that is WAY too early. :dohh:

I hope my temps go back up tomorrow!
I hate when they drop! It worries me that something is wrong or that I didn't actually ovulate like I thought! :nope:

I am feeling fine. maybe tender breasts but that could be anything.
I was having REALLY bad craps for like the last week but they seem to have gone down now.

I wouldn't worry about now having any symptoms.
One of my best friends sad she didn't even believe she was pregnant and in fact had HARDLY any symptoms throughout her whole pregnancy.
Her baby boy is happy and healthy around 3mo now. :winkwink:

I hope we both get our BFP soooo soon! :hugs:
I know it will happen for us!

I'm good! And you?

Even though I am pretty certain I am not pregnant, I will admit that I caved and tested this morning....and just as expected, it was negative. Thanks for your kind words about my lack of symptoms. I've had three pregnancies (and 3 babies luckily) and each one started different so I know that just because I don't feel anything does not always mean anything :) Not sure why though but I'm just not feeling it this cycle....I am however feeling very positive for the next one!

Thats GREAT! I hope you get another BFP next cycle.

I have never been pregnant before so this will be my first! :baby:
I hope it happens soon.

I am really worried all the time. Like right now I worry that maybe I didn't ovulate at all because of yesterdays temp drop.
My cycles are so long. I wonder if anything is even working. :cry:

Maybe I just freak myself out so much because I was sick for so long and I worry I might not be able to.

I am trying my best to stay calm and believe it will happen.
:hugs:

How long have you been trying? Glad you are no longer sick! May I ask what you were sick with? Don't feel like you need to share if it is personal :)

I've always had very long cycles (perfect 28 day cycles while on birth control though). With my first born I was young and was told getting pregnant would be very hard due to being very low in weight and not having cycles on my own...and ended up pregnant a few weeks later! hehe My second child took 2 years to conceive with only a few periods in that whole time and she was conceived on a 100+ day long cycle. My third was conceived after 2 rounds of clomid and 2 rounds of fumer!

Have you had any tests done yet? Do you use OPK's? Take any vitamins? Do you know why your cycles are long and how long are they typically?

Sorry for the interrogation....just interested is all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->