Provisional ;)

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
my provisional licence came back today!! Had to change to my married name and also my old photo was blonde haired and pigtails haha!
woop. My new one is great, but the photo is HUUGE... like a close up of my face... not like my old one.
So now I can get on with passing my theory test, then my scary test.. then drive my sexy car finally!! and legally. haha *cough*...its a ford focus in silver. :)

Congrats on being legal! lol We women are take our license photos serious, don't we? We have to prepare as if going to a modeling shoot..check, double check and triple check our hair and makeup. Men wouldn't care if they had a jacked up hair cut, black eye, booger hanging and a cold sore. LOL

Yay Mel .. fab news .. good luck with the driving :)

Good luck wiv the driving. xx

good luck with the driving.

Heads up do your theory test very soon, My sis did it a couple of weeks ago and they had 30 odd questions and the women said glad you past cos they are putting it up to 50 odd questions, so the pass mark is bigger.

Sorry to tell u.

lol my photo on mine is truly awful! i h8 driving as well :rofl: tho i hope its just cos im learning!

dang whens the 50 questions comin in to play??? xxxxxxxx

All the best hun :D I've got my provisional too, booking lessons in 2 weeks. I'm doing the "pass in a week" week's intensive course, are you doing that? I'm itching to get into my new car - which is going to be a black Ford Puma

Do let us know how you get on :hugs:

Im having 20 lessons over 10 weeks haha! I wish i could do an intensive course.. but work wobnt let me have time off cuz i had my honeymoon. Sods haha. Anywho I booked my theory, apparently the 50 questions comes in 1st sept so get bookin gals!

I LOVE PUMAS mummynat!!!!!!!!!!! I want one haha, im gonna swap my focus ;) xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->