Pseudo symptom fatigue

Nandi

Reaction score
We've been TTC for the 1st time since January 2016 when I came off the pill...what an emotional rollercoaster it's been! :(
I was only on the pill for a year and my cycles were regular as clockwork before, and I really just assumed that as soon as I came off BC I would just fall pregnant! How wrong I was...
There's been a couple of times when I've been convinced I'm pregnant- I felt implantation cramps, lower back pain, tiredness etc but AF would be just around the corner and I would literally be so so sad. What's funny is that, when I knew I couldn't be pregnant as we'd not had sex, I would never get any PMS symptoms at all! So all of this is in my head...

So now here I am, AF is a day late and I have been cramping but I absolutely dread testing...it's like I can't take another blow. My hubby doesn't really get it, he thinks I'm being too hard on myself, but I guess he wouldn't understand

I'm just so tired of the disappointments....

We sound so similar. We've been trying for #2 for almost a year. We got pregnant with DD so easily I assumed #2 would be the same. NOPE.

I try not to symptom spot but dang it, it's hard not to think that twinge or cramp meant something. Especially when you want it so badly! And then seeing that BFN over and over...hoping it's wrong and then getting AF two days later. It's rough. I was so convinced this cycle was "the one" but I've had three BFNs already (CD 10, 11 and 12) so I've given up on testing and just waiting for AF to arrive.

I hate that I feel like I can't trust my own insticts! Know what I mean? Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->