psoriasis

Dionne

Reaction score
Hi, does any one else suffer with psoriasis?
i have had it since giving birth to Harley and its getting worse its really starting to get me down, its all over my arms and starting on my legs, some days its worse then others but today its all bright red and sore.

i feel minging and feel like i look dirty :(

any one got any good tips on what i can use?
all i have tryed is e45 and it does nothing, can the doc give me some thing better?
i no that sunbeds are great for it, but kris thinks im making it up as i really want to hire one any way

and does any one no what causes it? i have never had bad skin not even spots so i am shocked all of a sudden i have it

i have no idea what causes it but i have really bad czema when stress and found this amzing cream cslled relief 13quid a bottle but it clear it uo with 48hrs and its for psorasis too

heres the link babe https://www.healthfoodonline.co.uk/...n_page=index&gclid=CMvB4Im3_4oCFRFBgQodY28OGw

I have it on my head and sometimes down my neck if I get really stressed (stress can make it worse). I would ask your Dr they can give you a good cream (I have to use a special shampoo).

The sunlight is good for it but you have to weigh that up with the risks on a sunbed

Stupid as it sounds have a bath in sea salt ...

xxx

Thanks girls

Tiff that sounds good il try it,
i will prob see the doc too
and Imi i will try the sea salt bath as i always put the kids in a sea salt bath when their nappy rash is bad it clears it up straight away x x
i put some of Harleys steriod cream for his czema on it last night it stung real bad but cleared it loads

My mum suffers from it an as beanie said it can be stress related, i would get urself of to the docs cos they can give u stronger cream for it! my mum used to hire a sunbed throughout the winter but its not good for the skin inlong run cos of the risks!
I know what u mean though about feelin dirty an that i have eczema an i feel like it all the time!
hope u get it sorted soon.
xx

My dad has it really bad all over his body, he is contantly stressed in his relationship so it never clears up.

He gets sent for intensive light treatment twice a year, that clears it up for a few weeks but then it comes back again.

x

Hun, E45 contains Lanolin and a lot of people with skin sensitivities are sensitive to lanolin. I used products with this in for years and wondered why things never cleared up. Either get something from the docs, or ask a chemist if it contains this.
Hope you get some relief soon - I know how distracting this can be x x :hug:

wow this post is over a year old :lol:

Oh my God! How did I end up replying to a thread 1 year old?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->