PSP Slim & Lite with 6 games

purpledaisy2

Mummy to a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
I have a Sony PSP Slim and Lite my OH no longer uses in very good condition its a v3003 comes boxed and with acc's.

It will also come with memory card - 2gb, and 7 games:

Tekken Dark Resurection
Gran Turismo
Fifa 10
Everybodys Golf
Grand Theft Auto - Vice City Stories
Need for speed

£65 including special delivery - can post Monday if anyone wants this in time for crimbo :thumbup:

https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n17/mrorange2/DSCF0251.jpg
https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n17/mrorange2/DSCF0254.jpg

Forgot to say it does have original box etc, also comes with a protective case :thumbup:

I would love this but cannot pay until Tuesday would that be ok ? bank transfer x

Hiya,

Yeah as long as you will deffo have it OH says its fine, just checked Royal Mail website and the cut off for special delivery is Wednesday so would def get to you before christmas too

xx

Would like to add that I would 100% trust Serina to pay you when she says she will!!!x

Yes I can pay 1st thing tuesday can u pm me your details plz

:( I have been after this for Darren with Fifa 10 but couldnt afford new.

If serina doesn't want it no more,I will snap your hands off and can pay asap!

I still want it and have arranged to pay 1st thing tomorrow by instant bank transfer its a present for my daughter using the csa money or thats what i am telling her as her sperm donor asnt got her anything or paid the csa since august and jakes dad as got him loads

I still want it and have arranged to pay 1st thing tomorrow by instant bank transfer its a present for my daughter using the csa money or thats what i am telling her as her sperm donor asnt got her anything or paid the csa since august and jakes dad as got him loads

Awww thats a lovely thing to do for her! What a wanker her sperm donor is :growlmad:

Awww thats a lovely thing to do for her! What a wanker her sperm donor is :growlmad:

First year jakes dad as got him somthing and its really upseting her seeing jake go to his dads and getting spoilt for no reason ..he brought a i-pod touch home the other week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->