Psychic prediction is putting me at ease this cycle

Helena_

Reaction score
This is crazy but I realized that ever since my psychic prediction from Gail I've actually enjoyed sex again! She predicted a july conception so I'm completely at ease this cycle. I'm still trying but I'm not as stressed. My body has definitely needed this!

Where are you getting psychic predictions from? I've seen other ppl comment on predictions as well and I am curious.....

This is crazy but I realized that ever since my psychic prediction from Gail I've actually enjoyed sex again! She predicted a july conception so I'm completely at ease this cycle. I'm still trying but I'm not as stressed. My body has definitely needed this!

i totally agree with u..gail predicted a july conception 4 me aswell and a feel hugely relieved and less stressed. :D still hoping she right though

Where are you getting psychic predictions from? I've seen other ppl comment on predictions as well and I am curious.....

i got my prediction off gail. i found her on ebay :D type psychic123 uk in the search box on ebay xx

Jenn hopefully we can be bump buddies!

yer hopefully...did she predict a girl or a boy xx

Girl! Born on or after due date.

aww thatscute she predicted boy for me didnt say anything bewt when in relation to due date xx

She predicted a boy conception June this month and a further conception of twin girls august 2013 hope it's true but it's so weird since she gave me the reading it feels like my body's ready GL 2 all u ladies =]

I tried and found absolutely nothing. Even tried taking the uk out and putting a space between psychic and 123.
Didnt work :nope:

I got 3 readings from 3 different psychic's including Gail all said JULY and BOY (although some said July for conception, BFP or birth month)

I totally agree with you though.. I am so relaxed.. I got diagnosed with PCOS like a month ago and since then had been totally disheartened thinking I'll never get preg... I know some people think these predictions are a croc and we are wasting our money but don't you believe this feeling of knowing that our BFP's could be next month is amazing.. It's really given me hope! AND that feeling of being at ease is so worth the money I paid that it doesn't matter if she is a fake :)

I tried and found absolutely nothing. Even tried taking the uk out and putting a space between psychic and 123.
Didnt work :nope:
sorry hun...try psychic readings if that doesnt work ill try and post the link later xx

i totally agree with you, i think it give you comfort in knowing that you can be a little less stressed

i have two reading off gail and both where right but sadly i lost them so fingers crossed they are right.
plus you have got me started i have ordered one now lol

Here's her link ! https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/?cp=1

I got a little desperate a couple days ago, so I figured I'd see what a psychic said. I did some research, read reviews and found some random psychic on the internet who does a live chat. Now this psychic is not a "baby psychic", she is for anything.Love, money, success, etc. Now the thing that just blew my mind was that I said nothing to this psychic. She asked me my name, and birthdate, and before I had a chance to ask her if i would conceive, she said to me, "My insight is telling me that you have been trying to conceive for quite some time now." And OMG, I nearly passed out, like how could she know this!! (well yeah she is a psychic, but i didnt know if I fully believed in this) Anyway, I just found it weird that she knew what I was going to ask for, before I asked it...crazy!

Well, she did tell me that she feels it just hasn't been the right time for me, and that husband and i need to try harder to be "together". Funny thing is, he is in the military, so we dont see much of each other. She also told me that she can see me 2 weeks pregnant in july. This year, so real soon! :)

I'm happy, hopeful, and just waiting to see if she is right! Good luck to all of you!

I got 3 readings from 3 different psychic's including Gail all said JULY and BOY (although some said July for conception, BFP or birth month)

I totally agree with you though.. I am so relaxed.. I got diagnosed with PCOS like a month ago and since then had been totally disheartened thinking I'll never get preg... I know some people think these predictions are a croc and we are wasting our money but don't you believe this feeling of knowing that our BFP's could be next month is amazing.. It's really given me hope! AND that feeling of being at ease is so worth the money I paid that it doesn't matter if she is a fake :)

I completely agree. Anything is worth it if it means less stress. Now if I don't conceive in July (so a BFP in August) then I'll be put back into crisis mode. You know what's crazy? I always wanted three kids but about a week before I got the reading I started to think that two would be awesome. Gail predicted a girl and then a boy a few years later. I was so thrilled when I saw that.

i had a reading from her last week :blush:
she said i will be pregnant for july :happydance: and it will be a girl

fingers crossed everyone :hugs:

ive been ttc for 4 months now and i feel more relaxed about things :flower:

is there anyone on here who has had success with these readings?

I have to say, I've heard a lot of good things about Gail...but I don't recommend Katrina (on ebay). I used her, and I got a very long detailed reading, only to find it was exactly (word for word) the same as someone else on here. My most recent blog entry has the entire reading in it, if you are curious the link is in my siggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->