Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I know i was updating it and it disappeared :dohh: Typical :haha:

xx

Hmmm could i have deleted it? Or would someone else have done it?

xx

i dont think you can delete it since there is posts after only edit? ask an admin. I am not sure how that happened.

I have asked Booflebump to see if she can see what i have done!!

xx

Its come back again :wohoo: maybe it was because i put links on the front page for psychics :dohh:

xx

You would have noticed your post go into moderation which I have now approved after editing.

I'm afraid a majority of the links you posted have been censored/banned from BabyandBump for spam, unsolicited advertising and to be blunt faking to be someone else to pull (by lying) other ladies in to thinking their own site is the best and so accurate (which raises many more questions about their pockets being filled).

yeah its back, how do I get prediction?

ps didnt realise you had to pay thought it was for fun?

You would have noticed your post go into moderation which I have now approved after editing.

I'm afraid a majority of the links you posted have been censored/banned from BabyandBump for spam, unsolicited advertising and to be blunt faking to be someone else to pull (by lying) other ladies in to thinking their own site is the best and so accurate (which raises many more questions about their pockets being filled).

Oh right sorry i didnt realise :dohh::flower: I wonder which ones they are :shrug: I have had soooooo many its hard to figure out which are fake and which arent!!
Can you tell us which ones are the bad ones :winkwink:

xx

so far for me panrosa is the only one who is definitely wrong!

When i messaged Panrosa she said that 'maybe' October is birth month :grr: Why not say you were wrong!!

xx

But no one really knows any of that. I wouldnt pay to be honest, I would for a bit of fun ask though be interesting to see if it did come true. I am not shocked links are barred from here. I thought it was forum members predicting.

Hi! Gail predicted girl for me in Feb 2012 and boy in 2013. ^_^

I got my gail reading back today she said conception late December early Jan with a boy

im so excited! im looking forward to af coming at the end of the month so i can see if gail is right next month! silly me.

I have some predictions to add!

Jenny predicted a girl, the bfp for me in April 2012 from a cycle that begins in March, EDD December 2012, special attention to the 19th and 20th
Ruby predicted this for me: a boy, find out or conceive JAN OR FEB OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH JAN OR FEB OF 2013

I think its funny that the only month excluded by Ruby in the next six months was predicted as positive by Jenny. Maybe if I conceive a boy it will be when Ruby predicted and if its a girl, it will be Jennys. I am hoping one of them comes true though!

I am waiting for a prediction from Sandra now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->