Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

I done classes, meditation and all sorts years ago. Didnt use cards most times. Was all freaky when I think about it. ps i have nothing against any one that charges for readings I just know of fake ones out there even annoys some of the best mediums as it makes them all look bad.

Yeah i know what u mean,i have had some rubbish readings,even when i have gone and had 1 to 1.but most of the mediums we us on here,have been used 4 a long time and give out some pretty accurate readings,i usually stay clear of ones i haven't heard of ,we had a lady on here a while ago that was getting to know people then telling us how good this reading was and it turned out that it was her doin the readings

I speak spanish and give lessons, I charge £20 an hour for them. do you think because I have that skill that I should give my time and skills for free? do you think I am ripping people off by charging them?

you are teaching someone a new language . When paying a psychic you are taking a chance on them it wont change if you get pregnant or not. I am not a non believer just been ripped off in the past. I hope you do all get bfps as they predict.

oh and I used to do readings by the way I am not a non believer .

I know but they have to have trust me that what I'm teaching them is Spanish, and not another language and that it makes sense :haha:

you know what I mean anyway :) I just prefer to look at it as I'm paying for the psychic's time and not just her skill. but then some of them are scam artists, I would never use one online that hadn't been recommended on here :)

if would love to have a gift like that, very envious though I can understand that it would be quite scary!

Yeah i know what u mean,i have had some rubbish readings,even when i have gone and had 1 to 1.but most of the mediums we us on here,have been used 4 a long time and give out some pretty accurate readings,i usually stay clear of ones i haven't heard of ,we had a lady on here a while ago that was getting to know people then telling us how good this reading was and it turned out that it was her doin the readings

I heard about that! was that ruby?

I speak spanish and give lessons, I charge £20 an hour for them. do you think because I have that skill that I should give my time and skills for free? do you think I am ripping people off by charging them?

you are teaching someone a new language . When paying a psychic you are taking a chance on them it wont change if you get pregnant or not. I am not a non believer just been ripped off in the past. I hope you do all get bfps as they predict.

I know but they have to have trust me that what I'm teaching them is Spanish, and not another language and that it makes sense :haha:

you know what I mean anyway :) I just prefer to look at it as I'm paying for the psychic's time and not just her skill. but then some of them are scam artists, I would never use one online that hadn't been recommended on here :)

if would love to have a gift like that, very envious though I can understand that it would be quite scary!

Sorry I didnt mean to put a dampner on your thread :flower:

incidentally my mum was ripped off when preg with my second son when they predicted a girl bump for me and said I would even get pnd. She paid a lot of money for him he was a local one. Not like I could change circumstances I was far gone pregnant at the time.

Mine so far were:

Panrosa - September - girl - wrong
Penny - October - girl - wrong
Gail - November - girl - wrong
Cheri22 - September - girl - wrong for conceive/find out but could still be give birth in September
Osiris - May 2012 - boy - I don't think this one was very good to be honest, the little boys she described were NOTHING like me or my husband!!!

xxx

Sorry I didnt mean to put a dampner on your thread :flower:

incidentally my mum was ripped off when preg with my second son when they predicted a girl bump for me and said I would even get pnd. She paid a lot of money for him he was a local one. Not like I could change circumstances I was far gone pregnant at the time.

no not at all :)

yeah some of them are total phonies! I went to one in september and she had this really sneaky way of asking me questions, so it was like I told her all the information but she made it like she was telling me :haha:

I remember going to a psychic fair when I was about 17 one of the mediums refused to read me for some reason and kept staring at me. But I noticed he would ask their birth date then describe them back! dosnt take a psychic to know astrological traits through your birth sign . I knew what he was up to. I did pay one of them a lot of money and all info was wrong . usual cold reading stuff. Was almost like I knew they knew I knew what they where at. I havnt really a genuine reading that ever came true. And I so want one.

I heard about that! was that ruby?

Hi no it wasn't ruby,i can't remember the name,but it was awful to think she was befriending us all then ripping us off,as far as i know she was thrown off

I just had a lovely reading from Sandra, she predicted a natural conception with a boy around February 2013. So far away, but who knows? Maybe it will be just right :) She also mentioned the possibility of twins, which would be so cool. I would be ecstatic if I found out I was having twin boys someday.

i haven't tried sandra yet, i've seen a couple of people have had readings from her :)

still waiting for my mesina reading, so excited :D

Fx'ed Airotciv that September is your birth month :dust:

PocoHR 2013??? Thats a long way away isnt it :wacko: I hope she means birth month rather then conception :dust:

Foquita not long til your prediction dates, are you getting excited? When are you testing?? Have you had your other reading yet? :dust:

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust::dust:

xx

I'm trying not to think about it too much because I don't want to be really disappointed! I still believe though :D

I haven't heard from mesina yet so I think it'll be next week now as she is on holiday from today? or do you think today is her last day of work iykwim?

Has she messaged you yet with your reading?

xx

she messaged me back earlier apologising for the delay and she offered me a 20 minute phone reading instead because of my wait so I'm really pleased! :D I think it's going to be at 8 tonight so I'll post up what she says after! :D xxxx

Oooh really, are you excited?! That's really good isn't :dance:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back