Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Oh did you tell her she predicted Jan?! :wacko:
What was the reading like?!

Xx

ALL my december ones are wrong i have started AF :sad2::sad2: I am never buying anymore! A sh*t year topped off with AF at the end!!! Great :trouble:

xx

Yeah af got me today too :’(

I wasn't gonna buy anymore but Sandra had some really good offers on,i purchased a 12 month reading 4 £10,definitely my last

aw paula :hugs:

I'm not getting any more either and I wish I hadn't bought a years worth of readings from gail! :( xxxx

The bleeding stopped again!! :wacko: I don't know what's going on!! I have high blood pressure so maybe that's it :shrug: I was hoping it was ovulation as I had pains in my lower hip area!!

Is that a 12 month reading from Gail?!
:friends:

Xx

I wasn't gonna buy anymore but Sandra had some really good offers on,i purchased a 12 month reading 4 £10,definitely my last

Aww hun I'm sorry she got ya :hugs:

Is Sandra getting better at the reading turn around now?!

Xx

The bleeding stopped again!! :wacko: I don't know what's going on!! I have high blood pressure so maybe that's it :shrug: I was hoping it was ovulation as I had pains in my lower hip area!!

Is that a 12 month reading from Gail?!
:friends:

Xx

maybe it was ovulation? was it loads of blood? I don't want to put ideas in your head but could it have been implantation bleeding?

the readings I got from her can be used any time in 2012, so I have a year to use them. she was still my favourite reading so I suppose it's not that bad :haha:

Aww hun I'm sorry she got ya :hugs:

Is Sandra getting better at the reading turn around now?!

Xx

i'm hoping so,she said she would try her hardest to get it to me by this evening so we'll see

No it wasnt alot, but i lost a tiny tiny stingy clot (tmi :blush:) and it stopped!! I havent got a clue what it is!! Going to see what happens in the next couple of days, as i had a spotting episode just over a week ago too!! The joys of PCOS :haha:

Ah thats not bad then is it, she is good! I was put of her though cos my reading was very very similar to another womans on here :dohh:

xx

xx

i dont think my messina one will come true neither i ovd I THINK but we never got enough :sex: in so im more just waiting for af now then a bfp:dohh: i promised my self this time last yr i wasnt gonna buy anymore but i did i think i just like someone telling me that i will be a mum

pyychic123 September 2012 - boy
paula dykes - december 2011 - girl - wrong
alpha readings - boy - april 2012
panrosa reading - feb 2012 - girl
linda preston girl - june -2014 possibly a boy - may 2016

Hi hun I'll add you to the front page once I get on computer later!!
Wow your dates are all over the place aren't they :wacko:

Xx

**Updated**

Well i have have/having another bleed again :( not sure whether its a super light period or what :wacko: only time will tell!!

How are you all?

xx

that's a mystery :( are you going to just ride it out for a few days and see what happens? maybe get it checked by the doc :)

i'm fine, hopefully coming up to ovulation in the next week so fingers crossed i do ovulate and that we catch the egg! :D xxxx

Yes, my Pcos is pretty bad at the min and a lot of my symptoms are in uproar so think the spottings to do with that!! Its not a lot at all just the odd bit, I think it looks more cos its on the loo paper mixed with cm :dohh:
:wohoo: I hope you catch it hun and you get your BFP!! A nice start of the new year :dance:

Xx

i could end up having a longer cycle, i'm just basing it off my past two cycles...really hope i stay regular! nervous :haha:

Yeah there everywhere, i did believe but i expected them to be around the same time, i had another one today a boy in march 2012. x

i dont think my messina one will come true neither i ovd I THINK but we never got enough :sex: in so im more just waiting for af now then a bfp:dohh: i promised my self this time last yr i wasnt gonna buy anymore but i did i think i just like someone telling me that i will be a mum

Aww hun :hugs: You never know you could have timed it perfectly :winkwink:

Good luck hun :dust:dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back