Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by paula181, Dec 6, 2011.

1. foquita

foquita Guest

i haven't had one from gail for almost a year! i'm not paying for any more psychic readings, they were all wrong :( how are you doing anyway? :)

oohhh so yours is different oliv, i very much hope she's right for you :happydance: have you had any other readings?

i hope it happens for you too voopine, i will be very happy the day you announce your bfp :hugs:

2. Lovetoteach86

Lovetoteach86 Well-Known Member

Wanda told me 2 to 3 years! I about died, but I am just trying to tell myself that nobody else was right, so why believe this one?

3. mamadonna

mamadonna Well-Known Member

Foquita I'm ok thanks,currently tryin to loose weight so that's taking my mind off ttc,i don't have a lot to loose but you never know this might just help,how's you?

4. oliv

oliv Well-Known Member

I had one from a lady called Kerry Mears, she described me perfectly. She said I will conceive April 2013. I had that reading done in July 2012.

5. voopine

voopine Member

My Kerry reading was wrong, she did say some things that described me well so I was hoping she was right about conception month, sigh. Hopefully yours is accurate.

6. BlondeShorty

BlondeShorty Pregnant with number 2!

Hey ladies :flower:

I will be posting up my readings once I get them all in. I was wondering how long it took for Wanda to reply to all of you? I sent her an email on Friday in the morning and have yet to hear anything back yet. .. not expecting to as it's the weekend anyway :haha: Just wondering how long I should expect to wait before hearing back.. I asked how many children I'll be having and when to expect the next one..

7. voopine

voopine Member

She replied to me the next day but it wasn't a holiday weekend.

8. BlondeShorty

Thanks!

Hopefully that means I get something by Tuesday at the latest. :happydance: If not maybe I'll try rewording my question and giving a different email.. not sure. I just find it funny because I had two different readings now and they're both eerily similar. .. Don't want to say more until I post my results though which will be as soon as I have the reply from Wanda and maybe one more place.

9. Twag

Twag Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3

:hi: I just got my Gail reading she knew some stuff so feeling quite good about it my predictions were as follows:

Spirit show me a March conception and I see a healthy baby boy born within 2013 I see all is well around pregnancy and labour for you, and you really enjoy your pregnancy actually

Conception Month and year March 2013
    Gender Boy
    labour length 7 hours
    Pregnancy details & Highlights a healthy pregnancy with no problems
    Baby's Looks dark hair, and very rosy cheeks
    Baby's Personality quite stubborn but also sensitive and loving

I see a further conception of May 2015, and I&#8217;m shown a girl here

Conception Month and year May 2015
    Gender Girl
    labour length 3 hours
    Pregnancy details & Highlights a very quick labour and pregnancy shows plain sailing
    Baby's Looks much fairer hair and very long fingers and toes
    Baby's Personality outgoing, loving and always smiling

FX

10. voopine

voopine Member

Did you ever hear from Wanda?

11. voopine

voopine Member

Keep us updated in March. Gail is famous for being wrong to most of us here

12. Twag

Oh I am hoping to prove her wrong and get a BFP before then :haha: but hoping not later than that - considering a lot of things she said in my full reading she couldn't possibly have known from anywhere unless she knew me I am keeping hopeful :thumbup:

13. BlondeShorty

Yes!! Sorry I should have posted this sooner.. I was kind of waiting as I thought I was due Jan 29th and was going to wait until I tested to make a post. .. I'm due Feb 4th though and not overly optimistic as it would just be too 'perfect'

Anyway here are my predictions I've had.

Wanda- says that if we're TTC I will get pregnant in the next 6 months. I sent a question to her from DH as well :haha:
    My question I originally sent wanting to know how many kids and what genders and when I'd next be pregnant, she never answered so I finally sent her an email from a different account and she says I will have 3 children, 2 girls and a boy.

Cheri 22- says that including DS I will have 4 children. My next one I will conceive, find out or be due in October and will be a girl.
    Next one will be another girl and I will conceive, find out or be due in May
    and the last one will be a boy and I will conceive, find out or be due in December. They'll all be around a year and a half to two years apart.

Suzanne- says that my next one will be a girl as well.. and gives me the month of Feb as the month I conceive, find out or am due in.
    This is followed according to her by a boy with April 2015 as my conceive, find out or due date..

The interesting thing to note is that let's say I find out this Feb that I am pregnant.. I'd be due October, so if that was the case, Cheri22, Suzanne and Wanda would be right.

The boy that Suzanne predicts if he was conceived in March would be found out about in April and then I'd be due in December most likely.. so that's interesting that those line up.. except that skips over one of the girls Cheri 22 predicts.

So.. who knows. :shrug: The readings are semi similar. Suzanne actually had more info in her reading that was bang on about me which was cool. I will update if I get a :bfp: this month but I'm not getting my hopes up.

14. alison29

alison29 Well-Known Member

HI Guys,
    I asked wanda too "will i conceive in the next 3-4 months" she said she got the yes card.

What question did you guys ask?

15. Twag

Ok so a question I had on my mind other than pregnancy related she said yes and she was right :thumbup: I had on my mind would I pass my exam and she said the question you want to know is yes and I did :happydance:

Also freaky she knew about my new house and what the development is named I have not mentioned it any where!
    Also DH and I have decided to leave this cycle ttc and start again when in new house in march? Her prediction said concieve in march so fingers crossed :thumbup:

16. HA_x3

HA_x3 Well-Known Member

how do i get a reading please?

17. voopine

voopine Member

There's several online, the free one we're referring to is Wanda: https://www.wandacallahan.com/

Most of us haven't confirmed if she's been accurate though.

18. HA_x3

HA_x3 Well-Known Member

Wanda said the cards show i will possibly fall pregnant before the of summer 2014.
    my husband had now also asked. i hope shes right :)

19. Twag

I asked Wanda when I will conceive my 1 st child she said he cards said a pregnancy before fall this year!!
    A bit wishy washy or my liking & jeez I hope it is way before then :wacko:

20. HA_x3

HA_x3 Well-Known Member

fingers crossed for you hun..
    She also answered a question for my husband & said the cards show male energy :D i hope shes right i really do :)