Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

Yeah there everywhere, i did believe but i expected them to be around the same time, i had another one today a boy in march 2012. x

I have had a reading off pretty much everyone :blush: and there are constantly changing the dates!! I think i am a special case :haha:

Who have you had the other reading with?

xx

I got a reading from Gail back in October. Here it is:

Linking in around you, I feel first of all your very ready for pregnancy and sense alot of importance around children within your life path

You have many spirit energies around you, and they show a slight issues around property or perhaps finance that they feel needs to be in order before pregnancy happens, and show a much more positive 2012 in these areas

You show 3 children within your life time, and the conception dates as follows:

January 2012 and a baby boy

June 2013 and a baby boy

December 2017 and a baby girl

All shows well around all your pregnancies, labours and births and alot of happiness is coming in for you on your path in many ways :)

So to clarify I see 3 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

It sounds generic, so I was kinda disappointed. I was happy that it showed that I'd have 3 children, though. I was thinking of getting a few more readings, but I don't know. It sounds like most of these "psychics" are wrong... but I'm still hoping for a BFP in January! :happydance: I think I'm out this month.

Yeah there everywhere, i did believe but i expected them to be around the same time, i had another one today a boy in march 2012. x

I have had a reading off pretty much everyone :blush: and there are constantly changing the dates!! I think i am a special case :haha:

Who have you had the other reading with?

xx

Brenda snel was the one i mentioned before x

Happy new yr

i'm still waiting on my reading from Sandra

happy new year to everyone! :hugs:

I think my reading from jenny renny is now officially wrong, she said conception in december from a cycle starting in november.

:hi: ladies how are you all?

Have you had your Sandra Mamadonna?!

Aww is it Foquita, fx'd that Jan is your month hun :hugs:

Well all my Dec readings were wrong, as i have had more of a flow now so they are wrong :sad2::haha: I messaged Mesina and she said she saw Jan as important!! So we shall see [-o<

**Thread updated**

xx

I don't think its going to be my month :( my cycles are too long for me to ovulate in 2 weeks!!

Xx

how long are yours on average? mine are 50odd days so I only get a chance every two months. I knew my jenny renny reading wouldn't happen because I wasn't going to ovulate until january so couldn't conceive in december :haha:

I hate long cycles :(

Hi,no still haven't heard.I'm not happy,i sent her a message 2 days ago but still no reply

how long has that been now mamadonna? how much did you pay her? maybe she's a bit delayed because of the holidays but still, she could let you know!

Hmm my cycles vary they used to be 55 days, but they can range from 25 to 190+ at the worst its been!! I think they are trying to get shorter!! Fx'd

Mamadonna I would give it a day or so cos of the weather in Scotland and maybe her internet is down!! As a lot have no electric!

Xx

I have looked on her fb page and she's been on there in the last hour or so! I would leave a message on her fan page :)

Xx

maybe it'll be a short one then, keep the faith!

saying that I'm totally not keeping the faith today, worried I'll never be a mum :( mesina said the spirits kept showing her my insides and she was especially picking up pain on my right ovary or tube and she wondered if I had had a medical procedure :( I'm worried :(

Aww hun :hugs: you will become a mummy! Do you think she means like a cyst or something, and cos you have long cycles?!

xx

not sure, she said after that that I'm fine and it's a spiritual block. she did say first that I was blocked though :(

It was last Wednesday,she said she would try and get it to me for Fri,i sent her a message on fb on Monday still no reply,even if she gave me some sort of idea how long it will be.it was l£10,no more that's her finish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->