psychic reading....

myangel167

Reaction score
I bought one of those cheri22 15$ psychic readings yesterday. She said she will give me my answer on or before april 17.

https://www.cheri22.com/fertility-pregnanc

Although I'm not actively ttc, I thought I would get a reading just for fun. She is supposed to tell me when I will have my first baby and if it will be a boy or a girl. I'll post what she says when I get an answer.

Also, I know that this is not to be taken super seriously. She even has this disclaimer on her site: DISCLAIMER* - My predictions are not meant to change any ones lives and do not want someone to change their lives based on my predictions. Do not take my predictions over the advice of your DR’s. I hope that you keep my predictions in mind, so when it happens, you can say “I knew that!”

if her predictions come true (even if it takes 10 years....) I'll be sure to come back and update it for you guys! hahaha!

Has anyone else had a cheri22 reading? what did you think?

With my Daughter I used her and she was correct except for gender . I have just ordered another one too :) for TTC #2.

Hmm interesting! Let us know what she says!

I'm sure she predicted boy in July for me but she couldn't pin point a year for my first, and I recently had one from the woman who accurately predicted my friends pregnancy and baby gender and she said July 2017 Boy so I guess watch this space lol. I should still be at uni, or just finished my hnd at this point so would kinda make sense if i only do the hnd and then get another full time job :)

Here is mine

Conception (or getting your first positive pregnancy test) either within the next 2-4 weeks or around May 11 - May 20 of 2014.

I can off the pill end OCt last year had a withdrawral bleed then nothing for 164 days now on cd 2 and if I went bk to a 28 day cycle these dates would fit. Fingers crossed :) xx

I had one when ttc my first child and she pinpointed a late 2012 baby weighing 8lb, i had my son october 2012 but he weighed in at 10lb 7 ounces. At the time of that prediction she predicted a second birth in 2015 - well we will be ttc august this year so that prediction could also be correct :)

Cheri got the conception month correct with my son, but got the gender wrong, I ordered a ttc reading but had to quickly change it to a pregnancy reading, she's predicted a girl for me this time around, I'll update if she's correct!

here's mine! this description sounds like a mix of my husband and I !

They are showing me a BOY and JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who is always going to try. It does not matter what it is or how it needs to be done, he is the one that will always give it a go and report back to what he thought about it. He is always going to be really good with communication. They are showing that he is the one that will always explain things to everyone else and show them the ropes. He is quick study, seems like he is the one that will often want to show everyone else how they should do it, or what he has figured out on his own> He is the type that is always going to be honest. He would rather deal with what is really happening than sugar coat it and deal with the after effects

i am seeing him preferring to wear hats, he is someone who is a causal dresser and tries to blend in. He does not want to stand out and certainly does not want to be in the spotlight.

They are showing him involved in sports, but prefers ones that are more low-key, not contact and that its more about fun. I am seeing lacrosse/field hockey being something that he enjoys. He doesn't really seem to mind if they win or loose as long as everyone tried hard!!!

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him actually a food critic. I am given the impression that he has a popular website/blog and that he does it "sneaky" way. So the restaurants often do not know that they were reviewed until AFTER its been done. He is a master of disguise and will often go in various outfits and hair pieces as a way to blend in and not give himself away!

When it comes to marriage they are showing him closer to 28. They will have two girls and one boy of their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->