Psychic Reading...

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
i posted this in another part of the site but just thought id ask it somewhere else aswell to see what other replies I can get to it

ok i know il prob get a few folk that will reply that prob don't believe in this kind of stuff but after the reading i just had i defiantly do as she was soo spot on with everything she told me. but theres a few wee details i wondered if i could get some of your opinions on.... (im not getting my hopes up but just wanted other peoples thoughts)

well me and my boyfriend have been TTC#2 for a good 6 months now. During my reading she asked if i maybe knew anyone that was pregnant as she kept seeing a baby shower & pink meaning it was a girl. i did say i was ttc but she didn't see if it was a friend or myself. & also seeing something about passing a test... a feeling of 'finally there' ... My friend also had a reading done previously (she didn't know we were friends at the time of both readings) and she was told that someone she knows will get pregnant and have a little girl.

i know it could just be coincidence that we both got similar but its really got me thinking.

anyone else had similar experiences and things became true

I'm not really sure what to think about psychics, I've never seen one but it's something I would love to do. Whether any are genuine I don't know but I think some of them definitely aren't. I think you will just have to wait and see whether that has any meaning to you, the odds are quite fair that it could happen anyway :shrug:

I had a psychic reading last month and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! She was so right about everything she said!!!! She also asked me about my son.... I told her, I don't have a son, I have a daughter. She told me that there was a male energy around me and asked if I was TTC, I told her yes. She said that I was going to become pregnant with a boy in the near future. I am really excited about it! I totally believe what she said is true! I'm not sure if you are familiar with theta energy work? I went to see a theta healer who also confirmed that I will become pregnant soon with a son. She said she was seeing an April birthday.... So, I think it's interesting that 2 totally different people have said the same things to me. I guess we'll see! It's got me very excited as I think I would be getting pregnant this next cycle!

Is also like to add that my husband was at the reading too and he was NOT a believer! He was kinda weirded out at the idea of a psychic and thought it was all kinda ridiculous. But he was a good sport about it and gave it a try... The more she spoke, you could just see it in his face! He finally believes!!!! He had a totally different attitude about it by the time she was done! So, I think it's hard for people to believe until they've actually experienced it for themselves.... I know there are a lot of phony psychics out there, but there are some legit ones too!!!

deffo I mean a lot of stuff she was sayin was totally correct, and I barely told her anything about me so the fact she knew some things was unreal lol I was shocked. then my grandad came through and I knew she wasn't messing about etc cause things she said she was feeling/seeing was completely true about him and what he was like runnin up to his death etc. my boyfriend doesn't believe in it all either tbh but I like to think it was all genuine as it totally made my night, specially hearing from my grandad...it did kinda spook me aswell but in a good way lol

Was your boyfriend there during the reading?

Awwww, damn... You should have him go with you!!!! He'd totally believe once the psychic reads him!

Great! Thanks for sharing your positive experience, it helps balance out a lot of bad ones.

My dad came through on a reading I had, I knew it was him because he told the psychic to tell me something verbatum that he had said to me many times to prove it. She also picked up on his lung problems he had COPD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->