psychic readings

ladders

Reaction score
Ok so at risk of sounding like a idiot I'm really really tempted to do one of these online baby psychic predictions. Anyone done one or tempted also?

I did one with my son, she got the month correct but the gender wrong, so I ordered a pregnancy reading for this time around, I've got to wait a good while though to see if she's correct!

Cheri22, I won one off her facebook page for this one, and got a free reading for my son :flower:

I did a bunch lol. Two said if conceive when I did and another one had the EDD right. Sadly that pregnancy ended. I have four more saying I'll conceive March/April with three of those saying girl. We shall see what happens

I did 2, one with Sun Fairy Chrise and one with cheri22. Both were wrong. Oddly enough they both told me I would conceive, get a positive test, or give birth in November of 2013 or 2014. I got pregnant in January and am due in September.

I used cherri with my first and she was correct again except for gender. I have just ordered another for TTC #2. I also used psychic123 for my last pregnancy she was spot on again except gender but I was also convinced I was having a boy so they may have picked it up from my energy.
Psychic 123 was a bit more indepth.

I just got one from suzy and it was a bit brief but straight to the point. She say I will get conception news in June '14 from a May '14 cycle and birth will be March '15 with a prediction on the 13th

Will let you know when I receive from cherri :)

Iv just got mine back from suzy and it says

Your reading reveals that your conception*news will come in the month of July 2014 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in the summer of 2017.

I'll let you know if it comes true!

:blush: I've had three done. Here they go :

Suzy Rayne :
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2014 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 5th. I can also see two further children in your future, twin boys, born in mid 2019.

Cheri22 :
They are showing me a BOY who is going to be related to JUNE so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. (Lots more about baby boy but I will cut it short here. :haha:)

Suzanne Henneman (healing messages from spirit) :
I see March as the month to conceive/find out or give birth.
I see a BOY
So March 2014/2015 to conceive/find out o OR March 2015 to give birth.

March has passed and still no positive pregnancy test, but I think it aligns with the other ladies predictions? :shrug:

I have requested one from Suzy today so will see what she says. Does anyone know if any of these have ever come back saying they cant see any children in their future? That is what I am worried about lol x

Girly I was the same, the only ones I have seen kinda like that is when she predicts one and says can't see any other children in your future.
I'm hoping mine was right as we said we wanted two and one of each would be perfect! But after 9months of ttc I really really don't care what sex or when due! Just want to see that second line

I had one by cheri22 she said October and girl. I conceived in October and we are having a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->