Psychic star accuracy?

bellybelly05

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my conception reading from psychic star, I bought it off eBay a few hours ago. Is she accurate? Also how long does it take her to reply with the reading? Thanks!

she was on here ... she was outed as a fake they was a sticky about it but disapeared xxx

I heard something about that.. How was it found out that she was a fake? I'm really curious now. I feel I just totally wasted 8 bucks. Oh well live and learn I guess :)

I bought a reading from her myself and it took her about 5 days to email me my reading. She's a really sweet woman and she isn't trying to rip anyone off. In fact because of people stating she's fake on here she took off the conception reading for a while and I had emailed her about it and she said she did so because she didn't want to rip anyone off and that she wasn't about to sell a conception/pregnancy reading to anyone until she felt she was capable of giving accurate readings again. She just reposted the conception reading a few days ago. I think if she was truly a fake as some people say then she wouldn't have bothered to take it off in the first place.

I also think that some people read too much into psychic readings, to me they are all in fun and not even the best psychic can always be right so when people start saying someone is fake maybe we should ask them if they are just mad because the psychic didn't get theirs right, nobody is perfect, not even a psychic. Best of luck and I hope she gives you as good of a reading as she did me :).

she posted as a customer bigging herself up saying how great she is, then when found out said it was her sister, but when her 'sister' was posing as a customer she said she emailed psychic star telling her if it was her sister and they lived together as psychic star said why email?

also she joined baby and bump same time she started selling readings on ebay but never posted on here just browsed people to find out info.

She is rubbish!! According to her I was suppose to have a baby girl last year...well..... :cry:

Hi,
I am writing to clarify my position.

I don't have anything to do with the person you all seem to be referring to, nor do I have a sister, yet my shop name, here in South Yarra, Australia, is The Psychic Star. I have it trademarked in Australia. I am not writing this to drum up business, and I do not specialize in baby predictions for people. Merely wanting to clarify to people doing a google search in my country for my shop name that I in no way have to do with the negative outcomes people on this thread are discussing as neither I, nor my team have provided them with my services and certainly don't charge $8.

I hope this is not seen as an intrusion, and I wish you all the very best for every aspect of your lives, and will leave you all in peace.

Jacquelene Close Moore,
Director
The Psychic Star,
South Yarra, Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583