• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Psychic....,

I only asked her if i was pregnant.. that was all, and she wrote that to me .. I believe in her

I only asked her if i was pregnant.. that was all, and she wrote that to me .. I believe in her

I have no doubt hun that she is genuine she sounds very good x
I do believe in that stuff too, I've been to a psychic before & she was really good too x
I would love to email her but cant afford £22 ($45)

i dont want to go to work.. :( LOL i want to wait and check my email... and lay in bed, i feel ick

Can you not check your email at work??
Hope you feel better hun x :hugs:

Can you not check your email at work??
Hope you feel better hun x :hugs:

aw thanks hun, no email at work :( I'm unlucky lol like the rest of u ..

i have a question girls.. she said not pregnant yet right? your not really pregnant til u implant right??

Wow reading this gave me chills!! I really hope she meant around christmas time you will conceive, that would be a lovely christmas present. Wow the stuff about babies choosing you is amazing...I never thought of it like that!! xx

Wow reading this gave me chills!! I really hope she meant around christmas time you will conceive, that would be a lovely christmas present. Wow the stuff about babies choosing you is amazing...I never thought of it like that!! xx

I really hope she meant i will conceive around Christmas also.... I know when i read what she wrote, i was like wow... I wish i had the money to do the full reading, i think i will actually save up and get it! LOL ... I like her a lot

Omg that's awesome! I do believe as well but I know that there are a lot of fakes out there so just gotta beware. However this gal sounds like the real deal and what she said about our baby chooses us..that's incredible and I never thought of it like that before. But it is kind of comforting isn't it. Hopefully I've got a little girl choosing me too here very soon! Oh and christmas is right around the corner!! How exciting and what a great christmas gift!! :hugs:

I never thought of it like that either! Interesting!

i'm home and she emailed me again, but i still want more answers!!! AH. i want to know if i conceive in dec, or give birth in DEC

so she wrote me again :)

You will be aware of a pregnancy come December is all they said, So....that may mean that you conceive in December. Next December just feels too far away.
I appreciate you telling people about me, especially if it is good.
Have a great day and stop worrying about this little girl. She has already decided that you will be her mom, just when she decides to jump down the slide is up to her.

Make It A Great Day!

okay so im happy now lol i will let her be, but i think i found her for a reason!

Thank you for sharing this. Reading this thread has really helped me. I believe in metaphysical connections between people and that we choose the life we have for the lessons it will teach us. I needed the perspective. I'll get pregnant when it's time. As will you. It's strange cause I can feel the people that are going to be my children around me. I just can't wait to meet them though..

Good luck. I really hope you get your Christmas miracle. :hug:

aww thanks .. yeah i kind of got the answer i wanted.. I'm not feeling so great though... i feel very off today.. i hope tomorrow is better ..

hi i messaged your for her name did you get it?

okay so i wanted another psychic's answer... so i emailed another one.. yes i know baby Addict, psychic addict, well here is her reading

From the extreme nausea I feel I would say that yes you are pregnant or you will be very very soon. I did a card spread to try to pinpoint the time--I can't tell for sure. My most accurate tool is my queasiness. No need for payment, just remember me in the future. Feels like a girl. Good luck. Karina==any twins in your family???

ok the last part about the twins is funny, i asked hector, my fiance this morning, baby does twins run in your family! LOL but they dont that we know of!

girl's she does not charge alot 10 dollar's is not a lot to pay, i would try it

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120314875945

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"