• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Psychic....,

i actually consulted a psychic too! just through email and only 8 dollars. i'm not sure how she does the reading by email but i hope she was right!!

i realize its not for everyone but i was recommended to read this book and i loved it....called Spirit Babies by Walter Makichen....i found it comforting....but i could see some people finding it weird.

Just to let you all know i do readings and not for anywhere near the price that lady charged! Thats extortianate!!!

Many of us had a reading not long ago it cost £3, im not gonna put the name of the person cus its advertising, plus it was aload of ball bags!!! sorry but it was!!!

Sandradee24, how much do you charge? how do you do it over internet? what info do you need?

I cant see why a psychic would need any information at all...Id feel alot better if they told me things without knowing my last period, how long my cycle is, etc etc! x

Hey Shorty!!:wave:

I totally believe...and heck, we all need some hope:hugs:

I have a psychic prediction for this month too...

Back in November '08 when I was only in my 3rd month of TTC (and still naive that I was definately going to get pregnant every month:dohh:).

I called a radio show that has a pretty famous psychic as the host (Mary Occhino) I was symptom spotting like crazy and thought i was preggers. I only had one question which of course was " am I pregnant?". She said that she was smelling baby powder and that it would be soon. She said saw the date November 18th. I went home and told my hubby, but at the time the date didnt make sense because I would have been in my first week of my next cycle on the 18th. My hubby immediately said, maybe November 18th is the due date??

So here's the rest...
1.We have both been taking fertilaid (for about six months). This is our first full month.
2.This is the first month we used preseed.
3. I have a very irregular cycle (17-32 days) so I had given up with OPKs because they were expensive and my window is too big. Fertilaid has really helped me regulate. Last month was 28 days. Based on a 28 day cycle I should ovulate on the 14th day of my cycle. This month my cd14 was Valentines Day...I had a couple of lonely left over OPKs in the closet so I dusted them off and tested on Valentines Day...and BAM! My first positive OPK since Starting TTC in July '08. A sign!!!??? :muaha:A SIGN FOR ME...THE CRAZY TTCer!!:blush:
Due Date calculator says Nov 8th if concieved on the 14th...pretty close!

Anyway...needless to say we:sex: Feb 14th,15,16...and we had :sex: on the 13th because I thought it was around my time...

Ne way, I know I sound wacky but I need hope!:bfp::bfp::bfp:

:dust:

Best of luck to you!!!! Here's to hoping!!! xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back