psychic123uk-ebay

AJbabybump

TTC AJ x
Reaction score
has anybody had a reading from psychic123uk of ebay and had actually concieved on the month/year she said??
x

Amy, please tell me youre not seriously going to do this? Anyone claiming to be a psychic and selling their services on ebay has got to be a crock. I have several friends who are true psychics and mediums and would never charge for their services. Its not a game or money making scheme. If they have the gift they use it, its there whether they like it or not, for free. Her feedback is positive for the actual reading experience but when you read deeper into them, lots of people think shes inaccurate or shes been completely wrong. Thats not a good sign :(
Dont do it hun, waste of money.

Im a firm believer in all that but wouldnt pay for it. Anyone who does use it and its accurate its purely fluke and theyre very lucky :)
X

Hi Amy

I had three readings done, one of which was psychic123 and all three said I would conceive in April all predicted a girl.

I conceived in April!!!! I am now 10 weeks, another 30 weeks to go and I will know if they are right with the gender!!

xx

She was a little off on mine. She said I would conceive in Feb 2011 and I actually conceived in March 2011. She says it will be a girl so we will see!

With my mc she said I'd conceive october, but it was September. This time she said may but it was April! So pretty close! x

She said January for me but we conceived April and got BFP in May, so a few months off!

Hi, never had a reading done with the 1 u r saying abt but did have a reading with a local psychic who told me that april/may time i would be saying i was pregnant. I found out on the 25th of april. Try and find a local 1 with a good reputation thro word of mouth. x

Surely if you are asking for a reading then its cos you are TTC, and most people TTC will get pregnant with more getting pregnant in the first 3 months. So they got a good chance of getting it right. And with gender they got a 50:50 chance of getting it right.

Hi, never had a reading done with the 1 u r saying abt but did have a reading with a local psychic who told me that april/may time i would be saying i was pregnant. I found out on the 25th of april. Try and find a local 1 with a good reputation thro word of mouth. x

Just to add, i was on the pill after my m/c last year and fell pregnant:thumbup:

I had a reading from her! She said I would concieve in December 2010 with a healthy girl being born in 2011. I actually concieved March 2011 and baby is due December 2011. Maybe she got confused and actually saw my baby being born in December 2011!! Who knows, take it with a pinch of salt and don't put too much faith in what they say. I had 4 reading from different people and all were wrong and all said different things... It is just for fun at the end of the day :)

A true physcic never charges, thats what my physcic friend told me. She told me I was preggers when I didnt know (i tested and it was a bfp). She also predicted a boy so we will see :).

I am ashamed to say I got sucked in to this craze when it started on bnb last year.
I got 3 'readings' done, one of which was the ebay one.
Needless to say they were all wrong as they all said I would conceive last year!! On top of that, one of them, I cannot remember which psychic (and I use the term loosely) it was, but they gave me and another bnb member the same readings - exact word for word!!!
I think it was the ebay one! We emailed her and she was full of excuses and sent me out a new reading and said she would refund us our money but never did!

Dug this out of my inbox -

Dear Gail,

I am a member of a trying to conceive forum. There are a few of of on the forum, desperately trying to conceive that ordered readings from you. We were delighted to receive our readings as they gave us a bit of hope and helped us to feel positive about this hard journey. That was until two of us realised that the readings we received were identical - word for word.
I am extremely disappointed and would like an explanation for this. I do think we deserve that, also I think a refund might be in order. You charge a lot for your readings and although we realise that an internet psychic reading is perhaps in the name of fun, for the price, expected more than a cut and paste.
Please reply to me and offer and explanation.

Regards,
Sophia

If you can let me know which readings are word for word, forward these to my email so I can see these, as I have been carrying out these type of readings for over 15 years and never sent the same readings to anyone, I value my 25 years reputation too much and my 100's of repeat clients, so without seeing what readings you mean I cannot comment as yet about this accusation, which I assure you I will take seriously as I do my readings and clients, I assure you if this is the case it will be an error as I have worked on many baby forums and sent around 500- 600 individual pregnancy readings please let me know who these readings were for so I can trace them, dates and names ect and email me direct to [email protected]
many thanks :)

Hi hun, yes of course I will help with this terrible mix up, I will also refund you both of course, when Im doing alot of reading I work with microsoft word then copy into email and send, so I will see my sent files and see why this happened, I do so many that if I did send the same to many this would be discovered because alot of the ladies from many of the baby center forums are friends or family ect, it will probably be an error in something ive done at sending time, I do appologize , I always say I need a secretary ;)
Im back in work first thing so will trace both these, read over whats been sent,send a refund over, and re look or re send the one that shouldnt of been sent, if that makes sense :)
sorry again hun :) xxxx
I know how important readings are to people but more so a pregnancy one, having originally joined a baby forum myself for ttc reasons not my readings, dont worry hun will sort this for you both :)
Enjoy the rest of the day xx

Ive PM'd you the reply from my 'gifted' friend hun. He said what I thought he'd say, he wont do a private reading as it basically doesnt work like that. x

I have to say in Gail's defence she did a reading for me and told me things such as names, items, situations that she would never have known as she does not know me. She must have a gift of some sort to tell me things like that. She also did a reading for my mum too and mentioned things in her life that she would not have known either!

At the end of the day, it is a bit of fun!!!

Never heard of her but Reedus Wheat also does gender predictions but FOR FREE and I was told he is really accurate

this is what gail has just sent me:

Linking in around you I feel that children will be a big part of your life, and I sense around you, nothing would make you happier than a settled home, a loving partner and children, I pick up its something you have always wanted and you have alot of love to give

Spirit who come in around you, show you just need to watch around finance and the security of the home, as this needs some attention but I feel alot of improvements and more balance coming in around this within 2012

I see a conception of August 2011 around you,I see all is well around pregnancy and birth, and although you have quite a long labour, you show as coping well with this and I see your son, quite dark complexion with dark hair and eyes

I then see a further conception, which doesnt come out in many readings, and its nice for me when it does, as Im seeing a twin birth here, Im shown June 2013, and see twin girls, again showing healthy pregnancy and birth, I feel them to be born around 37 weeks, although good birth weights, and I feel you and your partner are overjoyed with this, I feel a house move also within 2014 for you

I sense a very happy path around you, and I feel spirit guide you along this so do listen out for their guidance, you have a spirit male closely around you, with a J initial and this male sends alot of love your way

So to clarify I see 3 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->