Psychics

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Following on from another thread....

Do you believe in them?

Have you ever used one? Did you find it worthwhile?

Just curious, as I'm tempted to use one. :)

i personally have never used one, would love to but am a little bit scared!!!

my best friend has been to them quite a few times and the things they have told her have been scarily accurate!!

I went to see a medium and she was fantastic.
I believe once we have passed we can still communicate in some ways and i believe some people really can talk to them, and get messages from them.
I find it comforting.

I think some are geniune and others may havea gift but dont qut eknow how to use it and get things very wrong.

I used to work with a few mediums when I was a paranormal investigator and saw what they could do and they often passed on tit bits of info they got on people and some was quite amazing!

I guess if you can get someone who someone you know has been to before and thought was ood and came up with things that werent common knowledge etc

I would say go for it but just take things with a pinch of salt and dont let it rule your life(like my mum did!)

:hugs:

Emma.xx

I wish i could get a readingfrom Sally Morgan! Shes fantastic!! xx

I believe in them! But then again I also believe in Astrology (some readers) and tarot as well. I think that whatever they say needs to be interpreted as symbolic.

If you are interested in going, don't think that all of your life's questions will be answered. Great entertainment, but I wouldn't believe that everything is 100% accurate.

Following on from another thread....

Do you believe in them?

Have you ever used one? Did you find it worthwhile?

Just curious, as I'm tempted to use one. :)

I"ve used one year back. I thought she was pretty accurate - about things that happened in my past and present anyway. I'll only find out about the 3 kids part....well....when it happens. :rofl: I do believe that there are some poeople who have that "thrid eye". Having said that, I do believe that there are alot of quacks out there that are out to scam you. Research the person well. Good luck!

Well I took the plunge and I'm having a reading done tomorrow by someone who advertises online. I've never used one before, and I admit I'm a curious skeptic so I shall let you girls know what I think tomorrow! :)

Oh good luck! :happydance: I can't wait to hear what she has to say!

GL! I once used a psychic about 6 months or so back, to know if was prego then. She said she thinks I am, but sees it as oscillating. Anyway she was wrong since I am still TTC. But I have heard there are others who really can help you and do have a gift. At a point of time in my life I was obsessed with spirit guides and angels and all that. I was even told by a psychic I am clairaudient and if I develop my skills I can listen to spirit guides! Well that never happened anyway.

But I do believe in life's curious little co-incidences and how small things align themselves to cause big changes. I know there is some thread of mystery connecting all of us, but I don't think any one person holds all the cards, if I make any sense.

A psychic recently told me that Archangel Bethany is my special guardian angel. I found it kind of weird since I spent 4 years of my educational life in an institution situated in a small elevation they called Bethany Hills.

Other than that I cannot honestly say I have had any psychic experiences. But I think such skills take honing.

Anyhow, at worst psychics provide good entertainment, although they cannot be expected to know everything.

As for astrology, I find it pretty accurate when done properly (I have been a student of astrology since my college days). My own chart and my husband's chart are very accurate and many things are correctly described. I have tested my Mom's and best friends' charts and most things are correct there too.

I saw one about 2 years ago who said there was a wedding coming up soon & that my gran (who died 14 years ago) approved of my DH :happydance:
I didnt mention the wedding bit to DH but about 3 months later he asked me to marry him

I saw one about 2 years ago who said there was a wedding coming up soon & that my gran (who died 14 years ago) approved of my DH :happydance:
I didnt mention the wedding bit to DH but about 3 months later he asked me to marry him

Wow,that is a good psychic.One of my friends used one and most of the stuff she said was rubbish (7years ago) but I do believe there are real ones out there,you just have to find them.Who is Sally Morgan by the way?

Will post what happened in the Girly Sanctury!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->