Pubic bone HURTS!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by SpudsMama, Jan 30, 2011.

1. SpudsMama

SpudsMama New Mummy!

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me jumping over from the 2ww forum!

I'm currently at 7 dpo right now and all day I've had this weird ache/pressure right on my pubic bone... not around or above it, but the actual bone itself. It's more noticeable whenever I'm lying or sitting still, I can feel it now actually!

I've tried googling it but all I can find is women who are already pregnant, most of whom are in the second and third trimester, talking about round ligament pain and everything moving around to accommodate baby and birth. But IF I'm pregnant then I'm only 3 weeks 4 days, dating from LMP. I can't find anything about it in any 2ww forums :shrug:

Can anyone help me or suggest what it could be? Is it a good pregnancy sign or just another random hormonal thing? lol

Thanks!! xx

2. Ouverture

Ouverture Well-Known Member

It might just be something you never noticed before as a PMS symptom . . .

Or, if you did a new workout this week or something physical you could have pulled a muscle.

At 7dpo, the egg would likely *just* be implanting, if that, so this is definitely not your uterus stretching or round ligament pains. . .sorry hun :( I just don't want you to get your hopes up and then get a BFN, we've all been there and it SUCKS!

My only other concern for you would be that the pains are being caused by an ectopic blastocyst trying to burrow itself somewhere inappropriate?

Anyways - FX for you! I hope that you do get your BFP this month. . .and hopefully it really is a preggo symptom! Good luck!

:dust:

3. SpudsMama

SpudsMama New Mummy!

Hi :)

My doctor said on Friday when I was 5 dpo (went for a reason unrelated to TTC but thought I'd throw in a few questions while I was there lol) that if I were to be pregnant this cycle then implantation would've been that day because of sudden ferning on my saliva scope. Obviously he wouldn't have been able to test for pregnancy on that day and I haven't been since because of the weekend. So IF I'm pregnant and that wasn't just a random thing on the scope then I would be on my second day after implantation. And I've since read about a lot of women that got IB on 5/6 dpo as well so who knows? lol Plus on 6 dpo I had a minute or two of painful stabbing in my lower abdomen/uterus area.

And I've not knocked or bruised myself on anything so it's not that :shrug:

It's really got me thinking :haha: xx

4. Freakykate

Freakykate Member

I know this is an old thread, however I too am experiencing this same ache and ttc and was curious what the outcome was with this?? Did it prove to be pms or pregnancy? Thanks!:flower:

5. mpp

mpp New Member

Spudsmama, were you pregnant when you had the pelvic bone pain? I am having the same thing.