Pull Out Method

k babies

Reaction score
I am curious to see how many people have gotten pregnant by using the pull out method. I know that you can....

I know a couple who got pregnant without even having sex!!! When they were still teenagers they did most everything but bd but he must've gotten his stuff allover her stuff and it found it's way into her to meet ms egg...as she was only 17 she had an abortion...can you imagine explaining that to your parents? No, I swear I didn't have sex!!! Until the doctor confirmed it was true her folks didn't believe her (neither did any of us lol).

Sorry, that last post didn't mention using the pull out method, but seemed somehow similar...I don't know anyone who uses the pullout method either.

We Used To Pull Out Method As We Wanted To Try But Thought It Wasnt The Right Time And Maybe Wait a While But If It Happened That Way It Did... 3 Months Of Doing I Fell Pregnant With My Lil Princess LillyMae <3 It Happens :)

I have been using the PO for many many years and never had an accident. :( Unfortunately.

It happened to me, twice...and believe it or not, I only had intercourse once in each of those months that i conceived.

It happened to me, twice...and believe it or not, I only had intercourse once in each of those months that i conceived.

can you explain please??? that's really interesting.:thumbup:

oh wait i get it now...lol i thought you meant you only did it once and somehow got pregnant the 2nd time....hahahahha sometimes i really wonder if i have blonde roots under there somewhere...(just a joke everyone)

oh wait i get it now...lol i thought you meant you only did it once and somehow got pregnant the 2nd time....hahahahha sometimes i really wonder if i have blonde roots under there somewhere...(just a joke everyone)

:rofl: i had a feeling thats what people might have thought...but no...once each month :p

Ive done the pull out method for 5 yrs and only got pregnant when we wanted too, i guess it depends on how careful your dhs are x

I got pg with DS using the pull out method. I stopped taking the pill as it made me mental and spotty and we were getting married 5 months down the road so I wanted to be at my best. Then wham sore boobs and morning sickness in the 2nd month!

My DH thinks he's got super :spermy: and is convinced that I should be pg already now!

xxx

We have been using this method for 9 years and it has unfortunately worked. The last two months we went all out ( or in :)) and still unfortunately nothing has happened.:nope:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:yeah me we only planned one of mine so 3 nice suprises i couldnt have the pill or coil, so its not so good lucky for me !!!!

i got pregnant with the pull out method but sadly mc

Me and my DB used the pull out method for 3 years and it worked up until i finally got pregnant after 3 years of doing it but ended up having a miscarriage..

We used the pull out method for about 3 years too... no happy accidents :-(

Friends of ours just found out about their "accident" from using the pull out method. Men tend to release a little sperm before they actually ejaculate and I guess it only takes one!! (Except in our case it takes about one billion!!!)

before falling pregnant with my daughter me and her dad (no longer together) used that method as i wanted to come off the pill cos it didnt not agree with me and i wanted a break, at the time condoms didnt seem to agree either (awful cystitis and thrush TMI i know sorry!) so we just did the PO method, think we were doing that about a yr or just under before getting pregnant with madam.

I got pregnant with TWINS using the pull out method!! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->