Pull Out Method

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by k babies, Aug 19, 2009.

1. k babies

k babies Well-Known Member

I am curious to see how many people have gotten pregnant by using the pull out method. I know that you can....

2. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

I know a couple who got pregnant without even having sex!!! When they were still teenagers they did most everything but bd but he must've gotten his stuff allover her stuff and it found it's way into her to meet ms egg...as she was only 17 she had an abortion...can you imagine explaining that to your parents? No, I swear I didn't have sex!!! Until the doctor confirmed it was true her folks didn't believe her (neither did any of us lol).

3. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

Sorry, that last post didn't mention using the pull out method, but seemed somehow similar...I don't know anyone who uses the pullout method either.

4. inactive1

inactive1 Guest

We Used To Pull Out Method As We Wanted To Try But Thought It Wasnt The Right Time And Maybe Wait a While But If It Happened That Way It Did... 3 Months Of Doing I Fell Pregnant With My Lil Princess LillyMae <3 It Happens :)

5. LogansMama

LogansMama Well-Known Member

I have been using the PO for many many years and never had an accident. :( Unfortunately.

6. Sarah_Sunshin

Sarah_Sunshin Well-Known Member

it happens. ever watch dr. oz on oprah??? awesome man!

7. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

It happened to me, twice...and believe it or not, I only had intercourse once in each of those months that i conceived.

8. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

can you explain please??? that's really interesting.:thumbup:

9. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

oh wait i get it now...lol i thought you meant you only did it once and somehow got pregnant the 2nd time....hahahahha sometimes i really wonder if i have blonde roots under there somewhere...(just a joke everyone)

10. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

:rofl: i had a feeling thats what people might have thought...but no...once each month :p

11. bunnyhop

bunnyhop Well-Known Member

Ive done the pull out method for 5 yrs and only got pregnant when we wanted too, i guess it depends on how careful your dhs are x

12. OskisMum

OskisMum Well-Known Member

I got pg with DS using the pull out method. I stopped taking the pill as it made me mental and spotty and we were getting married 5 months down the road so I wanted to be at my best. Then wham sore boobs and morning sickness in the 2nd month!

My DH thinks he's got super :spermy: and is convinced that I should be pg already now!

xxx

13. BabyShoes

BabyShoes Well-Known Member

We have been using this method for 9 years and it has unfortunately worked. The last two months we went all out ( or in :)) and still unfortunately nothing has happened.:nope:

14. carrieanne

carrieanne Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:yeah me we only planned one of mine so 3 nice suprises i couldnt have the pill or coil, so its not so good lucky for me !!!!

15. halas

halas Well-Known Member

i got pregnant with the pull out method but sadly mc

16. Jaxvipe

Jaxvipe Mom to Avianna

Me and my DB used the pull out method for 3 years and it worked up until i finally got pregnant after 3 years of doing it but ended up having a miscarriage..

17. becsparkel

becsparkel Mummy to George

We used the pull out method for about 3 years too... no happy accidents :-(

18. Cleo

Cleo Happy mom to F & L!

Friends of ours just found out about their "accident" from using the pull out method. Men tend to release a little sperm before they actually ejaculate and I guess it only takes one!! (Except in our case it takes about one billion!!!)

19. jolou

jolou Mum to 2 little munchkins

before falling pregnant with my daughter me and her dad (no longer together) used that method as i wanted to come off the pill cos it didnt not agree with me and i wanted a break, at the time condoms didnt seem to agree either (awful cystitis and thrush TMI i know sorry!) so we just did the PO method, think we were doing that about a yr or just under before getting pregnant with madam.

20. alloyd519

alloyd519 Mom of Twins & TTC #3

I got pregnant with TWINS using the pull out method!! Haha!