Pull out method

Chezzer

Reaction score
So
I used the pull out method I'm prego now but in a bit of a dilemma. Can u get pregnant when u are not fertile or not ovulating using the pull out method. Basically I had sex on 29th June with Ben he pulled out in good enough time and I washed straight after. My last period was 19th June. So my ovulation days are 30-june - 5th July. Fertile days are 30 1 2 3 **4th ovulation day** 5 fertile day, I'm asking cos I had sex with someone else Darren on the 1st and 2nd July the guy I was seeing Darren he c*m in me and we had sex more than once about 6 times and left it in every time.

Only a dna test will give you the answer you’re looking for

I would of said it was more than likely Darren, but it would be hard to say 100% without a DNA test

I'm almost 150% sure Darren is the father. Pull out method, if done in time, makes it near impossible. That with the fact Darren came inside and right before you ovulate tells me that yes Darren is the dad without a doubt.

I'm almost 150% sure Darren is the father. Pull out method, if done in time, makes it near impossible. That with the fact Darren came inside and right before you ovulate tells me that yes Darren is the dad without a doubt.

I'm quite I'm embarrassed tbh I'm 37 and should know better. But hey-ho I'm prego 17wks 2d and really happy

Thanks for not judging girlies

Pull out method is very reliable if done correctly. I used it for 10+ years without a scare, then got pregnant on the 5th cycle of TTC.

Guys get into trouble if they come a little inside before pulling out. If you're sure his entire load came outside of you, then Ben is not the father.

Also, FWIW, I have heard that washing is not effective birth control, as the swimmers are already making their way to the destination.

I wouldn't worry about it until baby is born, then get a DNA test to confirm. Good luck!

It's worked for us for 7 years Definitely think it's Darren's .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->