Pulled muscle feeling in lower abdomen

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
This is one of those things i just want to see if i'm the only one...

I get a painful, sharp pulled muscle feeling in either side of my lower abdomen when i go from sitting to standing. Not all the time, but it's like an every day or every other day occurrence.

Anyone else? I'm 8+3.

I'm 8+3 and feel exactly the same in the last few days. I think we're at a point where our uterus' are expanding quite a bit and the ligaments are too. Whatever you do, don't sneeze when lying flat on your back, you'll feel like you've exploded!!!

I believe this is called round ligament pain. I get it too.

It doesn't feel internal like RPL though...it's more like surface muscle pain, if thar makes sense?

Omg, lol, yes sneezing is so tricky isn't it? Haha

Omg never mind, i was thinking of SPD. RPL sounds exactly right! Maybe it's early as this is my second viable pregnancy.

Yeah... I get that all the time. I agree.... sneezing like that is one of the worst things!!

I have had this too since the 1st trimester. I think it must start earlier in subsequent pregnancies. I get a little scared every time I sneeze as I have had some pretty painful ones!

Lol, me too! I kind of curl over and hold my stomach just in case. I'm sure I look like a weirdo, haha. I found out this morning that coughing whilst laying down is also a trigger, as is stretching out my legs while laying.

I've had 3 c sections and the kinds of weird positions you have to put yourself in when you're about to sneeze is just ridiculous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->