• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pulling cramps

AngelMomB

Reaction score
So I ovulated somewhere between the 10th and 12th. Today im having a pulling pain on my right side. Seeing as I'm not far enough to have even had implantation happen... What could this be? I had cramps around ovulation time but today with the pulling pain on my right side I'm wondering if maybe I'm ovulating today later than suspected?

"Ovulation pains" can occur up to a few days after ovulation occurs, though it's certainly possible that you ovulated later than anticipated. How are you tracking ovulation?

Just paying attention to cramps and cm. According to chart and cm and cramps, I ovulated on the 11th...but I could be wrong

CM is going to be a more reliable indicator than the cramps, since they can happen before, during, or after ovulation. But I'd definitely recommend tracking other fertility signs for a clearer picture of your patterns!

I often have very slight pulling cramps between O and AF on the same side I experienced ovulation pain. Like others have mentioned, O pain can occur before, during, and after O. The pains occurring afterward may be your fallopian tubes contracting to help the egg travel toward the uterus. For me, the pain on my predicted O day (using OPKs, CM, and chart history) is much stronger and sharper than the pulling that occurs in the week afterward. I hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"