Pulling feeling?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

The past few days, I've had a pulling feeling in a specific bit in my uterus. It feels ALMOST like the bladder but I'm pretty sure it is the uterus, and it feels like a straight up and down pulling. I was tested at 6 weeks 3 or 4 days and I didn't have a trace of a UTI, and I haven't had the typical bladder infection symptoms so I don't think it's an infection, but it does worry me a little bit? Anyone else feeling what feels like... hm. Let me try to describe it, it almost feels like the type of cramp you get when you have gas, but contained to one tiny vertical strip of space in the uterus? Sometimes it's a bit sharp? Sometimes it's a bit fuzzy or dull? If that makes any sense to anyone? Lol, thanks for your insights guys!

I promise I'm not stalking you! I just read the unread posts and manage to respond to yours, haha

Anyways, it very well might be baby just burrowing deeper and the placenta getting more settled. I know I was still having some cramps and twinges at 9ish weeks, so that's what my guess is.

I promise I'm not stalking you! I just read the unread posts and manage to respond to yours, haha

Anyways, it very well might be baby just burrowing deeper and the placenta getting more settled. I know I was still having some cramps and twinges at 9ish weeks, so that's what my guess is.

Haha :haha: No worries! Thanks for your responses! I hope that's what it is. I stopped really having cramps a few weeks ago but these pinching twinges started a few days ago. Maybe I should contact my midwife?

You can if you'd like, but I'd personally just mention it at your next meeting. You're a bit more proactive than I am though. But, cramping and twinges and pulling is all pretty normal stuff at this point.

I get them from time to time, I just put it down to the uterus stretching, just think how big it's got to get, it's a gradual thing of course but I guess it's got to prepare itself for the increase in size!

I went to my dr in a panic with something like that she tested for uti, but nothing...She told me it is normal

Totally normal...it's your uterus beginning to stretch...grow. I remember having these with my 1st baby, and it made me so scared... thinking something was wrong...they can get pretty sharp, its called round ligament pain.
You can mention it to your doctor, but it's just one of those pregnancy things. I didn't have it as much with my 2nd baby...but mostly with my 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->