Pulling up to stand, cruising and walking?

She could stand for v.long periods of time at around 7months if i put her holding/leaning against something.
She's been pulling herself up onto things herself for around 3weeks and today at 9months exactly she started cruising furniture properly!
She's only stood completely unsupported twice for around 10secs each time xxx

ETA: Seeing as ruby is now on the last stage before walking i'll be interested in replies to see how long it takes to go from cruising to walking!

i thought my wee boy was going to take forever but he started pulling himself up at around 11 months and cruising around furniture then and then standing on his own by about 13 months not going anywhere mind you! and eventually walking at 14 months.

She started pulling herself up to stand about 2 weeks ago, now she's starting to cruise but we don't have much baby level furniture other than the couch :lol:

Lily has only just started pulling her self up last week, shes not cruising yet, she only started crawling at 10 months, shes a very lazy baby!! its good to hear all the different times though as babies are all so different! xx

Summer started pulling herself up about 7 months ish. In the last week or so she's starting to try and walk along and away from the furniture but she's not got the knack of her footing yet. xx

Leah first pulled herself up at 6 1/2 months. For about the last 2 days at 7 1/2 months she has started to walk around the furniture. She has walked with a walker for the last 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to go to walking.

my LO has been pulling up since 7 months and cruising properly about 7.5 but she isnt walking yet. she can stand on her own by leaving go of something but se doesnt do it often and she cant stand herself up unless she pulls up. she can walk around all the furnature/walls etc for months now but no walking on her own. :shrug:

my son was an early crawler I thought at 7.5mths and within a week or two that wasn't good enough and he was pulling himself up on furniture.
he then started off walking along holding the sofa and his push along thing if I helped steady it and by 9mths walking totally unaided with little wobble.
this one has been army crawling since 5mths and now at 7mths can crawl properly - but BACKWARDS! very strange sight to see.
she is also capable of getting into a sitting position from lying on her side unaided and has just started using the sofa as something to grip on because she is too lazy to put all the effort in herself... I wonder if she will just pull up and go and forget the reverse crawling thing???

LO started pulling himself up to stand and cruising around the furniture at 8 months and at just over 13 months isn't walking yet :flower:

Omar started to pull himself up to standing on us at 8 months, on furniture & cruising at 9 months, he didnt go through a phase of standing unaided. He went immediately to taking few steps 1 week before his birhtday & now he's running around the place

Pulling up to standing at 8.5 months. By 9 months he was cruising the furniture. 10.5 months, he'll freestand for 10 seconds at a time. Walking? Soon I imagine.

Ellie pulled to a stand and started to cruise at 7 months. She's started throwing herself towards other things now (and landing flat on her face) so I'm expecting her to try walking in a month or two. (I walked at 10 months).

been at least a month of cruising, but not walking yet. She tried to walk without me and did two steps and then I absolutely freaked out on her - grabbed her and started kissing her lol she probably now thinks she needs to avoid walking by all means :)

Kenneth just recently started pulling himself up to stand. He doesn't do it very well, but he's done it a couple times, most of the time he immediately plops to the ground! But he does it :) :flower:

Adam first pulled up to stand three days before he turned 8 months, and he first cruised the furniture the day he turned 8 months - I was surprised as I thought it'd be about a month in between. He took his first solo steps at 11 months and 1 week.

poppy started pulling herself up to standing at around 7 months, cruising a couple of days later, standing unaided at around 8 months and took her first steps at 9 months and 2 days. :hugs:

Gabriel has been crawling properly for about 2 weeks now, he's also been pulling up onto stuff for around 3 weeks.
He started cruising last saturday, and he is actually walking with push toys. :D
He is 6 months and a couple weeks.

LO started crawling at 8 months, pulling up the day after and cruising within a week of that. I think it will be a while before she walks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->