PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I figured that after what we ve all been through it was time we all got our bfp and started those winning cycles with a positive attitude. (its always soo much harder the longer the game is played) My story is we started ttc officially in may 2011, caught in feb 2012 lost our angel. we ve been off and on trying since. This cycle im convinced is the good one. ;) I thought it would be fun to go into this cycle (im on cd3) and everyone else who joins to list the 'weapons' we are using this cycle to win. ;) I ll keep a list on front page of our ladies and testing days once we get there. So what do you say, who is in this positive thinking thread for support and motivation! ;) The more the merrier !

I forgot to mention my weapons this cycle.

Drinking lots of water Opk temping and Royal jelly. Oh is taking B6 :)

Hi Sally!

Love your thinking :)

My weapons of choice this month are using a CBFM and preseed.... I should be Oing in the next couple of days. Good luck to you!!!

welcome!! :) Glad to see you here. Keep us posted on your cycle when u o . Whats your story?

Hi Sally! I have been ttc or over two years. DH and I were so excited when we to our first BFP November 8. I m/c November 12.

We started right away and now AF is 3 days late. All tests have been BFN.. Had a blood test ordered today, getting it tomorrow morning. Should know something in a couple of days... I ind myself wanting to POAS every hour hoping to see a line :blush:

Hi!! I definately hope that your blood works shows something those sticks dont show. ;) I am definately crossing my fingers for you. in hope that it brings you luck and your sticky bean very soon dear. xx

Hey girls! I'm on CD 20 and confused whether I O'd yesterday or on CD 13 as my temps are kind of inconclusive this month :wacko: but oh well got lots of BD in before either day so should be covered. Expecting AF on Jan 25th so either way I in the TWW now and always looking for companions! Sally- love your positive attitude and I totally agree with you- there is no harm in getting excited in anticipation of a bfp!
We lost our baby girl Kennedy on August 6th @ 39 weeks (unknown cause) and have been TTC since October, also going into this month feeling good about it!

Aww hun welcome and soo sorry for your loss. :hugs: yey another positive thinker!! ;) When do you think you will be testing (so we can look forward to it :p)

Hello .. Thought I could join.. Lost my little angel dec 20 ,12 been trying to get my bfp before my first cycle .. I don't do anything special but hope for the best and BD a lot lol.. Just need some fun people with positive thoughts to get me threw the days to come...

Hey Max! good to see you here!

Sally- Might give in and test on Friday which is potentially 10 DPO (that is if I O'd on CD 13, again still really confused on that one!)
My cousin got me a box of 21 dollar store cheapie tests for Christmas.... she is the best :) so now that I have so many I feel free to test at will! LOL

welcome!! :) Glad to see you here. Keep us posted on your cycle when u o . Whats your story?

Thanks!! I had a MMC in November at 11 weeks :( Broke my heart. I had a D&C and didn't get my first af until 8 weeks later on January 2nd. So now I am just waiting to O..... should be later this week!!

Welcome Max! Its great to have lots of wonderful ladies here. :)

Bluebird im sorry it took so long for af. but now u have a clean slate and can start a wonderful cycle resulting in a bfp ;)

Hi, can I join :) we found out we were pregnant in October and mmc 20th dec i went for medical management and have stopped bleeding for 3 weeks now, we are now ttc again before AF arrives. Have been having AF type cramps though the last few days with sore boobies and extremely tired and grumpy!! We are trying our hardest to think positive though. I know is too early to test but oh went out and brought cb digital and obviously negative.

When I fell pregnant with my first dd it took 9 months and the month we conceived we stopped using opks, I drank tons of water and we thought positive and it took several months to conceive with this little angel, the month we conceived I just drank tons of water and thought positive so I do believe this works! :) ... Ooh and taking folic acid too!

:dust: to all :hugs:

Nice to meet you!!

Has anyone heard of folic acid for men to improve sperm quantity and quality?? Oh tried it last month and will be doing it too, but what i read on the internet seems to be inconclusive!

What's the deal with drinking lots of water? Heard about folic acid but not water??

Drinking lots of water helps having LOTS of EWCM which is good for the sperm to travel up to the cervix. its the first step to get the sperm up there to the cervix ;)

Hey ladies, can I join??? I've definitely been struggling with positive thinking, so hopefully you all will rub off on me!

DH and I started TTC'ing in late April 2012 and got our BFP in early July. We learned at our 9 week ultrasound that it was a blighted ovum and it took me a couple of weeks to miscarry (two doses of Misoprostel and a D&C).

We're now on our 4th cycle TTC since the MC. I'm on CD11 and just waiting to O (if I AM ovulating, see below!).

Last cycle I did the Day 21 test and my progesterone is low, so my OB isn't sure if I'm ovulating or not. This cycle I'm using FertiliTea to increase progesterone and next cycle I start Clomid. I'm also making a diet that consists entirely of foods that are supposed to increase progesterone and help with ovulation! ;-)

Hey ladies, can I join??? I've definitely been struggling with positive thinking, so hopefully you all will rub off on me!

DH and I started TTC'ing in late April 2012 and got our BFP in early July. We learned at our 9 week ultrasound that it was a blighted ovum and it took me a couple of weeks to miscarry (two doses of Misoprostel and a D&C).

We're now on our 4th cycle TTC since the MC. I'm on CD11 and just waiting to O (if I AM ovulating, see below!).

Last cycle I did the Day 21 test and my progesterone is low, so my OB isn't sure if I'm ovulating or not. This cycle I'm using FertiliTea to increase progesterone and next cycle I start Clomid. I'm also making a diet that consists entirely of foods that are supposed to increase progesterone and help with ovulation! ;-)

Hi Topanga!! So glad you found this thread :happydance:

Welcome Topanga!! :) Im crossing my fingers for you dear that your levels will allow u to ovulate. ;)

Hi everyone

My husband and I fell pregnant on our 4th cycle TTC (using OPKs and temping) and found out at the beginning of December. I mc on 29th december and stopped bleeding a week later (10 days bleeding in total), we started TTC again straight away, and have been trying...a lot :shy:
Not sure where I am in my cycle really, havent been temping since bleeding stopped, thought I would try this from the first day of my next af (although I would love to not get one and get a bfp instead!) I have done a few opks and one was pretty dark last friday.
Ever since my mc I've had a few cramps etc and its hard to know whether its ovulation or just from the mc.
I am waiting now really. I don't know if I did ovulate or not, but I'm going to carry on bd'ing like mad until I either get a BFP or AF!!
Fingers crossed this torture is over soon and we all get our bfp :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"