PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

Thank you! We got to share the news with some friends today and that makes it seem more real...scary and exciting!

Awesome Anchr! Looks like you'll be the first to bring a rainbow I to this thread... I'm so excited for you!

Ok so I had a positive hpt on two different tests (quite clear& one digital) at 10 dpo last Saturday. Had spotting doctor said likely chemical (due to spotting being red & getting heavier). Then later same day had light to medium af continued for three days then 2 light days. Now three clear days. Had a negative test at 12 dpo (Monday).

Fast forward to today....

Temp is still high (not bbt but during the day). My usual pre o temps are 36.45 or less.... Post o 36.5 and up....even in the day/evening my temps are pretty stable. The last three days its been 36.90...36.85...36.70...

I'm on cd 8. It's usually down by cd 3!! Is this just a super slow drop or is something up? Had bloodwork yesterday including beta hcg to check that levels are normal.... So confused!!!!

Anyone else have this before??

that's odd Sunny! Not quite sure what that means. I will say my temps were higher than normal this cycle pre-O but it wasn't after a CP so not sure. :hugs: I hope everything becomes clear for you soon!

Hmmmm..... That is strange... I don't know much about temping...

Last month my cervix stayed high.. I mean can't find it high throughout my entire AF. I always thought it was supposed to drop duing AF...

Wow Marks wife... How did I miss that you are pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wow Marks wife... How did I miss that you are pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I don't know! <3 I found out at the end of April after one month of infertility testing :) :cloud9: Thanks hun! I'm hoping it happens for you soon <3 And all of the other PUPO girls! :flower: How are you doing hun?

I'm ok... Stopped doing everything except bding.... No more OPK's no more checking cm.... Just trusting that when God is ready it will happen. I try to not let the whys enter my mind.. That way I stay sane.

I teach in public school full time, lead the children's ministry in my church full time, cook and clean at home, and help to take care of my mom who just had surgery for lung cancer and is scheduled for surgery for breast cancer (double mastectomy) on may 29th... In between that time I try to get some writing done and maybe read a book.... :) I'm exhausted! I am 6 dpo now... At least I think I am judging from the pain I was in last Sunday...

I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly and that this will be your rainbow!

Wow, sounds like you are busy busy! Praying all goes well with your mom's surgery! Also hoping all of the relaxing about it brings you your rainbow <3 God knows the perfect timing for sure and He WILL bless you with your rainbow in His perfect time :) :hugs: And thanks so much for the prayers! They mean a lot <3

Anytime :) where would we be without prayer?

I believe that it is all about God's timing. I'm trying to take one day at a time.

Sorry been catching up on the chats. Congrats to ladies that got their bfp's I wish u a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Well I'm out this month as af showed up but looking forward to next month and am positive I will get a bfp

Hey everyone haven't been on in a while just checking up on everyone .. Congrats to every bfp iv missed!!! Hopefully ill be on more ! So busy lately ..hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Max, congrats on making it this far! Second trimester, by most calculations. :)

Awww Thank you hun!!!! I dont think i officially announced it on this thread yet.

Im soo happy. Nervous, btu happy.

Hi everyone! Wow anchor... You should be finding out the gender soon. So happy to see you progressing!

Sally so excited for you!

Congrats Max on second trimester!

Marks wife you're moving along quickly!

Come on PDX we have to join them soon :)

Thanks all .. I'm soo excited for all the new bfps! And I hope everyone that hasn't gets there's soon!! Ill be finding out wed if its a boy or girl! I'm excited ! My guess is a boy! 3 boys in a roll is my guess lol..

Wow Max, they check gender that early? Here we just have a 12 week screening scan and a 20 week anatomy scan (when you can find out gender)..... Jealous that you can find out at 14 weeks! Any preference for boy or girl? Obviously a healthy baby is number one priority but..... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"