PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

Glad you are feeling better and that your mom came through the surgery OK! <3 :hugs:

And... Another two and half day period... What is up withmy body??

Just wondering how everyone in this thread are doing? Sending tons of baby :dust:

Having brown spotting with a little red... AF is due between tomorrow and Sunday... Waiting to see if it AF or IB ..

How are you feeling? Congratulations... Almost to the second trimester!!!

I'm good... Weight loss going well, almost 8 lbs in less than 4 weeks :thumbup:

As for TTC not much progress... Chemical on may 12 (mothers day) boo....

Saw doctor at the time and if not pg by end of summer were off to the fertility clinic for basic testing... Although with a Mmc after trying for 3 cycles, and a chemical in our 5th cycle after Mmc she thinks we're fine, just unlucky....

Had some basic blododwork at the time of the chemical and all levels normal... Not fertility hormones just regular bloodwork & thyroid...

DH and I are NTNP for the summer to see if taking the pressure off helps :)

We have switched to ntnp.... Even though I am aware of days and such... Not actively ting really helps..

I can't see a RE because my insurance won't pay for it.. But I have an appointment for a new OBGYN who also happens to be a RE... So when I go July 11 for my annual I will be armed with questions :)

Good luck cary hopefully she/he ll be able to help tons.

Sending lots of dust to everyone!

Having brown spotting with a little red... AF is due between tomorrow and Sunday... Waiting to see if it AF or IB ..

How are you feeling? Congratulations... Almost to the second trimester!!!

:hug: Hopefully it is IB <3 Fx'd!

I'm feeling pretty good. I still get nausea on and off but I think it is getting better :) And I am SO excited to be almost to the second trimester! HUGE milestone! :happydance: Thanks hun :hugs::kiss:

We have switched to ntnp.... Even though I am aware of days and such... Not actively ting really helps..

I can't see a RE because my insurance won't pay for it.. But I have an appointment for a new OBGYN who also happens to be a RE... So when I go July 11 for my annual I will be armed with questions :)

Sounds like a great plan! I got infertility testing/treatment from my OBGYN, so it can definitely help <3 I also got pregnant first month of it, so you never know! <3 Fingers crossed (although Fx'd more that you won't need to and you'll just go in for a pregnancy confirmation, but either way I'm hoping for you!).

Thanks! But... AF got me this morning,., didnt even realize that my appointment ison what should have been my due date... But if it gives me answers then all the better :)

:hug: Cary! Good luck at your appointment! I hope you get some answers!!! <3

Hello I would love to join this thread. As I am trying to stay as positive as possible. My story is that I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and i honestly just had an ectopic pregnancy last month in may. I am positive that this one is in the right spot this time as i feel alot better then i did. sorry for tmi but i had alot of bleeding last time and really bad pains . i was 5.5 weeks pregnant last time. only thing that made me test last time was because it started as spotting so i tested and it was positive then i started bleeding heavier and heavier so went to er and got diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. has to be the worst thing ive ever experienced. but i feel so good about this one even though its so soon. plus as soon as i found out this time at 3.5 weeks i went straight to er they say they seen two cyst which one is on my right where my last ectopic was. and they seen what they think might be a complex cyst on my left or could be another ectopic. but i have faith that its just a cyst and that my baby implanted in the right spot this time.when they informed me last time about the ectopic i just knew they were right and that something wasnt right but this time i feel so good besides normal pregnancy symptoms. sorry for long story but had to get this out..

Hello I would love to join this thread. As I am trying to stay as positive as possible. My story is that I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and i honestly just had an ectopic pregnancy last month in may. I am positive that this one is in the right spot this time as i feel alot better then i did. sorry for tmi but i had alot of bleeding last time and really bad pains . i was 5.5 weeks pregnant last time. only thing that made me test last time was because it started as spotting so i tested and it was positive then i started bleeding heavier and heavier so went to er and got diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. has to be the worst thing ive ever experienced. but i feel so good about this one even though its so soon. plus as soon as i found out this time at 3.5 weeks i went straight to er they say they seen two cyst which one is on my right where my last ectopic was. and they seen what they think might be a complex cyst on my left or could be another ectopic. but i have faith that its just a cyst and that my baby implanted in the right spot this time.when they informed me last time about the ectopic i just knew they were right and that something wasnt right but this time i feel so good besides normal pregnancy symptoms. sorry for long story but had to get this out..

Fingers crossed for you :)

Carybear,

Sorry the :witch: got you.... Positive vibes and lots of :dust: for this cycle and your appointment....

Welcome dani...

Thanks Sunny! She came highly recommended so I'm not leaving her office until every question is answered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->