PUPPP at 10+3...help please!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by indigoskies, Nov 19, 2011.

1. indigoskies

indigoskies Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, the other day I noticed a tiny bump on my arm and it looked a bit like a mozzie bite or insect bite. Overnight it become bigger, redder and kind of hard. I have one on my other arm, and can see some small ones developing on my arm too. I woke up at 4am itching like crazy!

I went to the doctor & he said it might be puppp, even though apparently it's rare in early pregnancy? He said just watch it and if it gets worse come back and he'll do some tests. I feel so nervous now. Anyone else had this early on? I know it can't hurt the baby but I'm just over things being hard! I had spotting for the first 6 weeks, and that finally stopped. I saw bubs on Thursday and he/she looked so cute kicking and punching! Just when I was starting to feel relaxed!

Sorry for the rant. Stupid puppps! Anyone else had this so early on?

2. Rigi.kun

Rigi.kun Mum to Teddy

What is pupp?

:hugs: sorry to hear things have been stressful, just remember, diversity makes us a stronger person