Purple pin prick marks on face?

tu123

Reaction score
Anything to worry about? Are they broken blood vessels? Viral rash? She has had a runny nose and cough fro last two months we she initially had antibiotics for. Related?

Any ideas please?

How big is it? Have you done the glass test on it? My lo had it all over his legs and we took him the gp who phones the hospital to see him ASAP he had loads of test and it was just pigment in his skin as he's mixed raced it's now freckles but he was alot younger if your worried ri g nhs direct you never know with rashes x

They are teeny tiny. Like petichiae. I wonder if it is because of the cold yesterday. We were out alot. She had a hat on but obviously her face was exposed. She seems fine in herself.

Adam had those once a while back and I took him to the docs (fearing meningitis, he had a fever too) and the Doc checked him and said it was burst blood vessels due to: 1 crying too hard. 2 Rubbing his eyes or 3 coughing a lot. they cleared up in a few days but I do noticed them popping up every now and again!!!! If your still concerend go to gp and get her checked over!!xx

Adam had those once a while back and I took him to the docs (fearing meningitis, he had a fever too) and the Doc checked him and said it was burst blood vessels due to: 1 crying too hard. 2 Rubbing his eyes or 3 coughing a lot. they cleared up in a few days but I do noticed them popping up every now and again!!!! If your still concerend go to gp and get her checked over!!xx

She is coughing most nights with her cold. Maybe that is it.

Thanks hun

She is coughing most nights with her cold. Maybe that is it.

Thanks hun

You're welcome!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"