purpledahlia update :) x update page 1!!

K

KaeRit21

hey girlies miss purple text me earlier to say thats shes 3cm dilated but her cervix is still thick but that shes been admitted to the antenatal ward, (they havent sent her home...progress!!! :)) and given diamorphine...shes hoping to get some sleep :sleep::sleep:
shes in her new pjs and dressing gown and just waiting on Ava arriving. :D

if i hear anything else il let u ladies know!!

xxxx

our lil miss has just text to say shes FINALLY off to the labour ward!!! :happydance:...come on baby ava, your mummy's desperate to meet you!

xxx

Aww ive been looking out for an update! I bet shes annoyed its taken so long for her.

Hope things start to speed up PD xxx

Thanks for the update!

Hope things speed up for her! xx

im hoping things pick up for her too...the slow progress is no fun :(...ive sent her a wee text to see how she is, but she hasnt text back yet... im hoping shes getting a wee sleep!!

xxx

Aww hope things speed up for her, this has been a long one! x

Awwww pleased things are starting to move now but poor thing!! come on little Ava :D :D and good luck purple hunny! xxxxx

Thanks for the update :flower:

I hope things speed up for her :D

Progress at least, good news! Here's hoping everything goes a little faster for her now x

Thanks for the update!! I was following her other thread...poor thing...hope things progress faster from hereon and that she gets some rest! Good luck!! xx

Hope things speed up for her soon so she can meet her lil girl
x

thanks for updating hun! hope everythings ok for her bless bet shes knackerd! xx

Bless her, Good Luck Purple, home ava is in your arsm real soon! xxx

oh yay some rest and hopefully things will progress nicely!

Oh i hope ava doesnt keep her mummy waiting too long!!
xxx

Thanks for the update, I'm glad they are keeping her in now and that thing are progressing for her!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->