pushed forward

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
So we havr teo boys, born 2009 and 2012. Dh was the first two to three years after the younger one was born so not gons have another baby but never up to selling the baby stuff. The past year he has come more and more up to having another but never talker talked about when.
Im taking my master degreee, 1.5 year left then work.. always thought that if we would tey for 3rd it would be after school after earning some a
Maternity leave which is in 3 years from now. We are 32 years ols now. We talked about this over the holiday and both feel 3 years is a long time, both boys so big and things comfy, 7 and 10 years old and we 35 and might not be up to the baby stuff then.. so if babu #3 then we would have to soon.
This evening Dh said.. in late april ca we could stop using condom and just not prevent not try and ser what happens!
Im so excited but also nervus.. big step. Might have the baby while writing my final essay and also just 3 kids is a big step!
We will have to talk more about the finances but still... eeekkk might be ttc in 4-5 months!!
Is it normal feeling like this? Beeint like.. things are so cosy.. why stir things up and also wanting another so bad?

Good luck! :)

We have three and I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->