pushing during labour

firsttimemaman

Pregnant- 1st time mom
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm only three days away from my due date and I just realized that I don't know how I'm supposed to push...Can someone explain it to me?

i herd its like taking a poop but i thats just what ive heard lol thought id try and give some answer hopfuly someone with experence will come answer

don't worry, it happens all on your own. Your body will do it naturally and there is no way to stop it!

don't worry, it happens all on your own. Your body will do it naturally and there is no way to stop it!

Yep I agree. The nurse told me to push with my bottom. I was like ?????? They will help you too. Just ask the nurses, they are very helpful.

You just push but concentrate on pushing through your woo... They docs will tell you when to push and how hard. Don't worry you will catch on right away.

TBH I didn't catch on how to push :rofl: but my baby still came out. I just pretended I was pooping. I had an epidural though and couldnt feel a thing.

like rafwife says your body just takes over... its such a weird feeling... i was just put into the position for an epidural and my body just did it... too late for an epidural then :dohh:

:)

Yup, for me my body just took over - I couldn't have NOT pushed if I tried! Very weird feeling, but strangely also the best bit of labour for me :D

There are a lot of women that actually don't push at all, but just let their bodies do it. I had to push because of the urge

Yep as everyone says, your body just takes over. You push into your bum like a poo! x

Yes It just like having a huge pooh!! but like the other ladies say your body will let you know!!

im glad this was started cause i had no idea either... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->