Pushy Sales People!

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrr!
I know it's there job, but when i say no, it means no, and it doesn't change it's meaning when i've said it for the fifth time!

And i also had some idiot try push infront of me in Co-op 'just cos he's buying fags', well im just buying Heat and milk, who says you'll be any quicker than me fool!!!!

Roll on the rest of today!

I've worked in sales for a long time, and I HATE pushy sales people. It's not their job, it's them trying to get as much commission as possible.

I hate stupid people from energy companies on the street harrassing you, once I carried on walking and they followed me down the street SHOUTING at me in front of a whole street full of people.

i hate pushy sales people, and the people who knock on your door trying to sell you gas/electric or to donate money to things.

Funny one i had was WWF wanting money to be donated but they asked me if i was over 21?? i said no and they was just liek oh sorry to bother you.. So i have to be 21 to have money?? lol

Is it calls or door?

We got so many on the phone at one point from ONE company that ignored us saying 'take number off' I think so I asked him to hold stuck the phone on silent put my cd system on full volume (that my ears could take) stuck phone to the speaker and took him off silent!

Didn't ring back oddly! :smug:

I get so many calls I dont bother answering my phone now.

It was in Carphone Warehouse. I went in yesterday and ordered my phone, plus memory card.

All i had to do today was go in and sign for it. Yet i had the same person from yesterday trying to sell me insurance saying 'i can put it on and if you cancel it in two weeks you don't get charged'

No no no!

When I said no to phone insurance they phoned me 5 times a day EVERY single day for a month.

I love caller ID;

I don't answer 1-800's, foreign area codes, or companies when they call :)
If it's important about billing or something.. they can leave a voicemail :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->