Put back again!

aymz1983

Reaction score
So I went for my follow up scan today, i had one last week where scan lady said looked about 4.5 weeks (thought i was 5.5)...8 days later, expecting to be about 5+6 she's put me back to about 5 weeks!...honestly...9 months goes long enough as it is without having to keep going backwards lol

Anyway she was happy with the growth and she saw the yolk sac, couldnt find speck in there though, and although she didnt seem concerned over it, i cant help but worry still if everything is going to be ok.

I go back on 13th June when i'll be about 7 weeks (i hope!!) and fingers crossed if everything is as it should be i'll have a scan every fortnight until 12 weeks, which is nice to know, but man...i hate waiting. Im not a patient person lol.

Anyway..have added specks pics...if anyone can say whether this looks ok for 5 weeks, or even if youre more beady eyed than the scan lady and can see where baby is (ok ok im hoping for a bit much arent i lol) please let me know...even if its to humour me :D

on the upside, my hunger has returned with a vengence...yummy food time before i feel too ill! x

speck1a.jpg speck2a.jpg

Sorry to hear you are being put back. That's one of the things I'm dreading about my upcoming scan.

Enjoy the food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"