Putting Things Off Till Never (Kick up me arse needed!)

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I am one of these people who will put something off FOREVER if I don't want to do it. Especially if it's talking to someone I don't want to talk to. :blush:

I got signed off work this morning, and I need to phone my boss and tell her. Except I REALLY don't want to and I know she's going to be really pissed off and shout and be rude to me as usual. I just don't want to put up with it! I've been stressed about this all day now, and now it's getting to stupid o'clock and I *still* haven't rung. The last time she heard from me, it was actually from my OH to say I'd be taken into hospital with threatened premature labour and she apparently got really arsey and horrible on the phone with him and didn't even ask how I was!

Help, need a kick up my behind to ring! It's stressing me out! :dohh:

That sounds scarily like me! Only I do it with everything :blush:

The sooner you call the better tho!

You can't help being signed off work, if the doc says no then they mean no and your boss can't argue that

:hugs:

Just grit your teeth and get it over with hun!! You'll feel much better once you've done it!!

Get him to ring again!!!

:rofl: Aw poor OH.

I did think about that, but he got wise to it and has refused and made a sharp exit. :blush: :rofl:

She sounds like a big witch.... Does she have an answering machine? Call when you know she wont be there haha.

Sorry hun :hug:

Nope, no answering machine dammit!

I'll ring her tomorrow.....:blush:

I love that pink christmas tree! "Ill do it tomorrow" is my answer for everything

gimme her number, I'll tell her I'm your Irish mum; see if shes nasty to me:rofl:

:rofl: That would actually be friggin hilarious!

My thoughts with things like this are to just ring them and get it over and done with, you will only worry more if you don't get it done. She is obviously a stupid woman and she may be your boss, but she needs to understand. There is being firm, but if you cross the line thats obviously seen as rude (and that won't help you).. but I think you need to be VERY FIRM with her in this situation.

Silly cow!

i've still not rung my godfather to tell him i'm pregnant!! we've never been close, but when i didnt get my predicted 3As in my A levels he wrote me a dead shitty letter tellin me how diappointed he was in me wasting my life away!! i'm just not up for someone who i never speak to cept for birthdays and xmas giving me a load of shit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->