Putting toddler into cot whilst pregnant advice

Snoopee

Reaction score
Hi. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and, as this is my 3rd baby, have a pretty large bump already. I'm really struggling to put my 15 old down to sleep in his cot as my bump is in the way and making it very difficult. Not only is it uncomfortable for me but I'm concerned I may hurt the baby. It's ok at night as my dh does it for my but it's naps during the day that are the problem. He's still too young to put into a bed so that isn't an option. Does anybody have any advice or am I missing something completely obvious? Tia

Have you got a little step? Just enough to raise your bump over but not so high you hurt your back?

I just plop her down in the crib on her bum or standing up.

I know you said you thought he was too young, but I would definitely consider shifting to a bed. We moved ours at 16 months to a toddler bed, pretty much just as soon as she could walk confidently. I wasn't pregnant, but it was so much easier on my back and she slept better too. Just so much less of a hassle.

Would he nap with u on your bed? Excuse for u to rest too x

I've moved all of my kids to a toddler bed once I got to this point. I simply lined the sides with the bumpers that came with it, but our toddler bed is so low to the ground that even if the LO was to fall off, they wouldn't get hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"