PVC's and pregnancy

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
Are there any moms who are pregnant with pvc's? We are NTNP and a friend brought up that she wasn't sure how my heart would handle another pregnancy. I haven't been able to see my cardiologist yet. However i'm hoping maybe another pregnant momma has an insight on how it's going for them.

I cant believe i have read two posts on this today! i thought i was the only one in the world whose heart acted crazy for no reason! (although i have been told many people have this, just never have spoken to or met any!) I have pac's Same as pvc just top of heart. i am 27 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is actually how i discovered i had pac's due to the huge increase in them! Previously they never actually caught one so i was always told they were palpitations associated with my anxiety. They were so very infrequent, like once every few months. The beginning of this year i wore a monitor for 30 days to where they caught many of them and although scary completely harmless. And shockingly my OBGYN also experiences pvc's so he is wonderful in keeping me assured that everything is okay. I do not know your exact situation, no two people are the same but pregnancy with pac's for me has put neither the baby or i at any type of risk. My doctor is also quiet confident that post pregnancy they should settle down. I have been told the increase can be cause of not staying hydrated enough as pregnancy just sucks the life right out of you! Hope this helps! Best of Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->