Q. for Mum's of little girls....

wipes and if its really bad she gets a bath :)

i do the same as wobbles, always really gently with a wipe! and after a particularly messy one, a bath! we bath maddi every night and shower her down too to help remove any traces :lol:

I just use a wipe tbh I make sure I don't do it too hard. And I know if it did hurt her she would sure as hell let me know it!

I wipe gently, and swipe down. I use baby wipes.

x

I just use a wipe and wipe down in there. I've had to...ahem...spread her out a bit before and get in there with a wipe when she's gotten really messy, but not often thankfully! DH won't even do it....he thinks it's inappropriate. I think she needs a cleaning instead of an infection

i use a wipe, gently from top to bottom- never had a problem that way

Wipes.. i have 2 kinds, huggies with aloe vera for "normal" poos and wet nappies and unperfumed wipes if its an explosion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if its worse that an explosion (like the squits) then its a wipe down and bath)
x

If it's really bad I forego the wipes and she gets hosed off in the sink. I gently clean with a wipe otherwise.

I know what you mean though, I hate the thought of hurting her too.

Wipes are fine, front to back whiping... I am not afraid to clean the gunk out at all, its better clean then poo residue left irritating in there!... but I work at a hospital and see lots lol

Wipes are fine, front to back whiping... I am not afraid to clean the gunk out at all, its better clean then poo residue left irritating in there!... but I work at a hospital and see lots lol

I dont think it's that I'm worried about what I'll see, it's just such a delicate places to be fishing about in when she's so little and I'm nore concerned with hurting her down there. :(

We use wipes, I just wipe her down and keep getting a clean one until I wipe and its clean. Then in the evening she'll have a bath and I will make sure she gets a good swish! My sister calls her lady bits her 'flower' which has now rubbed off on us. Its funny the nicknames we have for it.

i used cotton wool and wipe everything AWAY from her peepee hole its not nice but you gotta do what you gotta do...

We still mainly use cotton wool as Kaya gets a sore bum if we use wipes too often. We use the cotton wool pads rather than the balls so there are no bits left behind.

Now I have three little girls I totally get bidets, just totally annoyed I don't have one!! It would be so useful for grubby bottoms/dirty feet etc.

I use unperfumed wipes or cotton wool at nappy change....and a soft flannel in the bath. Seems to do the trick. It's more the perfume than the wiping that'll cause the problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->